FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

Screenshot_20180507-132857.png

Screenshot_20180507-132920.png

Screenshot_20180507-132935.png

i feel you but my comment wasn't directed at you but more so the original comment.
mans really did sound like he was hating

and suicides are more prevalent now and on the rise...reading all these articles im not sure why though

is this fact? or are we just more aware now cause of social media and the whole bullying issue now?

This. Social media shows it now but kids have been suicidal. I was one of em and I know quite a few others that were that commited suicide or attempted. An old acquaintance of mine told me that at one point in time he tried drinking bleach but his parents caught him and took him to the hospital. Kids being suicidal isn't new. This recent episode hit very close to home for me personally with my own experiences. I was like Ern, Devin, and Al all in one.

i feel you but my comment wasn't directed at you but more so the original comment.
mans really did sound like he was hating

How can I be a hater when I'm tuned in to his damn sitcom (That I literally said that I love) every week :lol:.

Y'all are definitely being defensive.

is this fact? or are we just more aware now cause of social media and the whole bullying issue now?

The American Association of Suicidology states that suicide rates among 10 to 14-year-olds have grown more than 50 percent over the last three decades. Also in 2005 (the last year nationwide stats were available), 270 children in the 10-14 age group killed themselves.

Now while we can't assume that all of these suicides were by bullying, it's still an alarming statistic.

610x-71.jpg

:lol:
Seriously though, I know what he means by something about them makes them corny. You just know....not really describable. I know a couple of people like that. Great people and all that, it is just something about how they do things/act/talk that gives that vibe off. No that doesn't mean you have to be from the hood or ghetto either to not be considered one also.

That Charlamagne Donald interview made me lose respect for him. I bet if Donald were to come on now he would comment on how he was a genius and **** ride. Because he wasn't familiar with him he came off disrespectful and like a bully.

Episode definitely brought me back to Elementary/Middle School days being on both sides of the spectrum. Its wild to think that bullying is definitely a lot worse these days due to social media and what not. Most kids have smart phones now and I know the roasting gets extreme on Twitter, Snap and IG. We had it easy back then, man.

I don't think it's worse now. Just a different form. You can turn off the PC or not be on social media.

I'm sure kids committed suicide in the past, there also wasn't social media to talk about it and anti bullying campaigns.

If anything I think it's easier to be corny or awkward.

if u black and dont act the way we want you to = corny

No, every race is like that. For some reason we're made to feel guilty as if we're the only ones who do it.

forreal though what makes donald glover corny? i don't get it.
he's making some amazingly dope ****...don't understand how you are labeling him corny.
what has he done?
I know for alotta ppl it goes back to before he really got poppin...he was playing a nerdy/weirdo role in "Community" and most other stuff he showed up in...thats just the character I associated him with then he came up with Atlanta

He even said himself a couple times he was always a lil different and nerdy growing up in Stone Mountain

forreal though what makes donald glover corny? i don't get it.
he's making some amazingly dope ****...don't understand how you are labeling him corny.
what has he done?
i think people think hes corny because hes been a nerd all his life. jehovah witness. and normal life

people want him fake selling drygs like jay z and drake. bustin caps at people like big and pac did

Back
Top Bottom