FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

While we confirming ****, was that actually young thugg on the adlibs.

No Karamo, I didn’t think Donald could move like that. Don’t tell me he’s a trained dancer too.

While we confirming ****, was that actually young thugg on the adlibs.

No Karamo, I didn’t think Donald could move like that. Don’t tell me he’s a trained dancer too.
When I looked up the lyrics Young Thug, 21 Savage, Blocboy JB, Slim Jxmmi, Quavo are all attached to it :lol:

I guess the adlibs

C9761FC8-CD9F-4C2C-AA38-1AAEDE88C443.gif

EA12F257-4F6F-4FDC-BAF8-2AB24DC949D6.gif

C7B9CBCB-E9B8-4F6D-9950-09C343BE3C36.gif

FD6EA24F-D948-4517-8C7E-FEB134923294.gif

I think that the point of the FUBU episode it to show that bullying/joning has been around forever, but the suicide part brings it to a more recent light. While we would just pray to make it through the day to get back home and never wear that shirt again, kids these days may take it to a more extreme outcome.

Episode definitely brought me back to Elementary/Middle School days being on both sides of the spectrum. Its wild to think that bullying is definitely a lot worse these days due to social media and what not. Most kids have smart phones now and I know the roasting gets extreme on Twitter, Snap and IG. We had it easy back then, man.

if u black and dont act the way we want you to = corny
Nope. You're not gonna take my words and turn it into something that I'm not saying. Feels like you're projecting honestly. You and Donald must have a lot in common.

Nope. You're not gonna take my words and turn it into something that I'm not saying. Feels like you're projecting honestly. You and Donald must have a lot in common.

:lol: not at all.

my point still stands tho. thats what we do unfortunately. corny = different from us

Episode hit home and reminded me of 7th grade. Would go to Marshalls once every two weeks to get Fubu, Phat Farm, PNB tees for cheap and thought I was stunting. As an adolescence I valued visible logos, well known brands as opposed to focusing on school work. I did buy some fake Adidas and Nike shirts from Downtown once and thought they were legit. Once I realized they were fake I tossed them.

We also would roast people rocking the fake Adidas jackets that had 4 strips going down the side or fake shell tops. Looking back it was immature, but our social/cultural surroundings at that young age made name brands such an importance, kinda like what Ern's mom was saying at the end stressing the importance of clothes albeit her comment was directed towards dress for success.

Now my clothes are made up primarily of solid color tees no logos or prints and a black or blue jeans with trainers and they are bought on sale or discount.

forreal though what makes donald glover corny? i don't get it.
he's making some amazingly dope ****...don't understand how you are labeling him corny.
what has he done?

It’s crazy how when we were younger, we cared about how we looked, but didn’t care how we looked(e.g. the kid acting out in class and Al not wearing his uniform correctly).

so what makes him corny?

Do I really need to explain the actions/nuances of someone who's corny :lol: Y'all know a corny person when you see or encounter one. It's not that complex. Him being black doesn't factor into why I think he's corny. I'd think he was corny if he was white too.

so what makes him corny?

From his interviews and everything. He always came off as the black dude in the white crew to me. It's nothing to get defensive about though. :lol:

He's talented, got a great TV show and it seems like he knows he's a _ nerd. He jokes about himself on Atlanta.

Back
Top Bottom