FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

Lol dudes like Tracy cuz they see themselves in him

#bum

Jk

:lol: may be true but alternatively dudes sympathize with earn because they’d be acting the same way all scared and twitchy around a reckless loud excon.

Literally was thinking of TLC the whole episode

damn this would have been a fire moment. but it changes things because they in the pajama suits around the girls so either something else happened before they threw their **** out or it was before the peeformance.

What makes them think that Clark County is an industry plant?

Chance the rapper has long been accused of being an “industry plant”...it’s just a wink to that discussion being as Clark County is a representation of a chance like rapper.

The whole crews been taking Ls all season. Wonder if they'll let them have a W for once.

Earn's been pretty self destructive this season. Not surprised he asked for the beat down after paper boi fired him. That whole scene in the car had me rolling tho :lol: Losing the laptop and having Al's music probably leak is gonna be the deal breaker for him as management.

Only hope he has is that the crazy chick leaks the music and one of the songs blow up.

I just started watching this show cause I got a Hulu trial, really enjoying it so far.

"What you call your gun"
"A gun"

:rofl:

I think of an industry plant as somebody who will "sell out" and do whatever as long as it makes them money no matter the image. Just not interested in making music at all, just in it for the money.

Literally was thinking of TLC the whole episode

267ff561b876b496d6095172e5a5d20e_395.jpg

Yeah i'm wondering what's an industry plant, seriously. I was thinking someone placed with the right connections, at the right time more than others, strongly pushed by the label, but isn't that the goal?

I think of an industry plant as somebody who will "sell out" and do whatever as long as it makes them money no matter the image. Just not interested in making music at all, just in it for the money.

I'm thinking Post Malone...

Also, who do you all think Clark County is a caricature of? He could be more than one person, IMO...unless they really taking shots at Chance the Rapper. I dunno...

I always thought an industry plant was someone with label backing before its known to the public or the label purposely roll out the artist like they’re independent. Uzi is what I think of when I think of an industry plant. Never heard of him till Luv is Rage yet he has a feature from Young Thug and beats from 808 Mafia and Don Canon. To the casual he was a brand new artist putting out his first mixtape but clearly bruh was in the system long before Luv is Rage dropped. All industry plants seem like there is no grind, they just drop and are hot.

Need the insider from the music section to shed light on this.

I'm thinking Post Malone...

Also, who do you all think Clark County is a caricature of? He could be more than one person, IMO...unless they really taking shots at Chance the Rapper. I dunno...
His Yoohoo commercial is definitely a shot at Chance's Kit Kat commercial.
Or Vince's Sprite commercial.

Lol dudes like Tracy cuz they see themselves in him

#bum

Jk

Dudes that don’t like Tracy are the ones that would be scared of Tracy.

This is amazing. From Hiro Murai's account:

Even though it’s slightly out of Al character, still should’ve been in the episode. Especially, after the last episode. It would’ve good to see Al loosing up.

Last year my boy went to LA to perform for some record execs to try to get a deal. They said they liked him, but they wanted him to grow some dreads, get some tats on his face, a stylist and change his style to a more chanting type(sound familiar?). Those cats are industry plants. Dude was probably looking totally different making a different style of music.

His whole uppity negro swagger. Come on Black People let’s be non violent!
Thats just Ern's nonconfrontational ***** made ways.

Thats just the way he is.

Same way Glover is who he is and gets judged for it.
Tracy being there saved the squad from getting stomped out.
What you mean? :lol: They wouldnt have got chased if Tracy didn't mush that chick down a flight of steps in the first place.

I just wonder if he would've done that if Ern wasn't at the bottom of the stairs cuz if he did they'd all be in jail or in the hospital :lol:
This is amazing. From Hiro Murai's account:

:pimp:

Last edited:
I mean I'm not gonna front like a dude like Tracy doesn't come in handy in certain situations but that boy's a live wire, certain situations you can't let him get involved in cause his approach won't be the best.

Earn is a can't get right type of cat himself, just on the other side of the coin. Paperboi got his faults too with playing both sides of the fence and honestly playing Earn and Tracy against each other lowkey. Darius causes the least problems because he's a space cadet.

NT is always either or and it ain't like y'all can't see the middle ground y'all just choose not too :lol:

Back
Top Bottom