FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

Ern hates Tracy because he thinks he's better than him, yet he's envious. He's likable, but no one messes with him. Most importantly, he has Alfred's respect.

They both started off the same situation, homeless, but banking on Paper Boi to help them out of it and Tracy is outflanking him right now. Ern in his mind is holding the princeton thing over people's head not realizing how irrelevant it is right now, especially considering he didn't finish.

how is he in his mind holding the princeton thing over people's head?
it's literally never come up once iirc

His whole uppity negro swagger. Come on Black People let’s be non violent!

Tracy being there saved the squad from getting stomped out.

Doesn't have to say it outright, really. Ern's been walking around like he's better than certain things the entire series. I know folks like that is why I draw the parallel.

His whole uppity negro swagger. Come on Black People let’s be non violent!

Tracy being there saved the squad from getting stomped out.

Ard....now I think you going TOO far :lol:. Ern just ain’t want no smoke. I don’t think that’s him being “uppity” in that situation. He just not built like that, and that’s the best way to talk **** out for guys like him.

But Tracy caused them to almost get stomped out in the first place

It all depends on your perspective. If Tracy was not at Pajama Jam, those pseudo intellectual jawns would’ve still approached Paperboi causing that crazy jawn to react how she did. Tracy being there doesn’t change the fact that the crazy jawn thought Paperboi was hers.

An incident was going to happen with or without Tracy being there. Because Paperboi was staying in her apartment, she felt entitled to his undivided attention. And the only reason they were there was because Earn was being cheap.

Yeah let's not act like Paper Boi ain't a live wire too. Tracy took that heat that neither Ern or Darius definitely would not have.

Ern hates Tracy because he thinks he's better than him....

or maybe its because he’s a random freeloader thats always involved in the dumbest bull **** ever

Most importantly, he has Alfred's respect.

so when Paperboi went off on Tracey about him breaking in the house then about him staying longer than a week.....that was because he respected him?

sounds like he doesnt respect either equally

Alfred's respect for anyone is always fluid, but in this particular episode from the moment Al mentioned Tracy earning his pay Ern took notice.

Dog, Tracy mushed a chick, snuck someone and stole a gun and had the nerve to tell Earn he was the one wildin’ out :lol:

i forgot about the gun

yeah, ive known a few Traceys in my day

always on bull ****
always getting others involved in thier bull ****
always doing something insanely stupid
the Cheddar Bob types
they cool in very smal doses

i forgot about the gun

yeah, ive known a few Traceys in my day

always on bull ****
always getting others involved in thier bull ****
always doing something insanely stupid
the Cheddar Bob types
they cool in very smal doses
fax
tracey is a walking time bomb
it's only a matter of time

in just this episode alone tracey could of went back to jail at least 3 or 4 times

“Tracy is a walking time bomb”

Bruh :lol::lol:

What does this even mean?

They all could have went to jail, all of em on probation except Darius. Ern seems to be the walking time bomb. Pulling fire alarms and kicking down doors...Y’all mad cause Tracy mushed the girl, imagine what Ern was gonna do if she was in that apartment.

fax

in just this episode alone tracey could of went back to jail at least 3 or 4 times

ive seen that movie play out with my own eyes in real life far too many times

young dude i knew named Tyrone was like that
we were over this yt chicks house, she made it known that her parents did not like black dudes.
one of the guys we were with was trying to hit. dude set up an appointment to hit later.
as we were driving down the street Tyrone pulls out this gigantic *** bank that he stole out ole girls parents room

whyyyyy?

he couldnt comprehend why it was an issue.
thought it was funny.

I’m not an Earn apologist bruh stay ******* up each Thursday, but y’all gotta put some respek on bruhs name.

Earn got Paperboi on the radio.
Earn got Paperboi music streaming with fake Spotify, which is resulting in checks.
Earn got Paperboi expanding his fan base at the college level. Co headlining with Clark County the Gawd.
In the Woods episode Earn asked Al if he signed some documents, Paperboi response was he ain’t even look at it yet
C31EABDA-97FB-4FA2-A51C-2529B54E6C17.png

Can Earn do more yes. But there is a limit on the things Earn can do because Paperboi still got one foot in and also because you need a co-sign from one of the gatekeepers before you can really got on in music.

fax

That's probably how the story ends for Tracey thou

He ends up back in jail or he get PB and the crew in some shhh because of dumb shhh

But ain't like his stupidity making earn's decisions or even how earn is handling the situation with him right.. earn out chere judging dude when he's screwing up too.. I don't think PB really respects dude, he just really expects more out of earn and earn put himself out there like he could do more

I’m not an Earn apologist bruh stay ****ing up each Thursday, but y’all gotta put some respek on bruhs name.

Earn got Paperboi on the radio.
Earn got Paperboi music streaming with fake Spotify, which is resulting in checks.
Earn got Paperboi expanding his fan base at the college level. Co headlining with Clark County the Gawd.
In the Woods episode Earn asked Al if he signed some documents, Paperboi response was he ain’t even look at it yet
C31EABDA-97FB-4FA2-A51C-2529B54E6C17.png

Can Earn do more yes. But there is a limit on the things Earn can do because Paperboi still got one foot in and also because you need a co-sign from one of the gatekeepers before you can really got on in music.

Oh for sure. I love the humanity of this show, no one person is just one tv archetype.

All these dudes be messing up and taking L's, they just got their own ways of trippin

Ern had a real janky set up for the whole trip and Tracy was a live wire doing wild , impulsive ****

i thought it was that he doesn't seem organic at all
i.e. talks about drinking and smoking but doesnt drink or smoke. it's all a facade.

Back
Top Bottom