FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

He hasn't liked him since he came into the picture and blocked Earn from being able to stay at Al's house. Then the ___ took him for a ride with the gift card stuff and hasn't really been of any use to him since; his dislike is pretty justified in my opinion.

Not wanting him to come along makes sense too since they're about to crash in a college dorm room and the girls weren't told about him.

Earn looks petty because he never let those earlier grudges go, but Tracy has pretty much been getting him caught up in **** **** and getting in the way of his plans from jump.

Ern shoulda known not to go along with that gift card ****. Anybody with some smarts could see the play from Tracy.

Ol girl was a groupie, she ain't care how many _'s he brought with him.

Does Ern even plans? Seem like he just going with the flow managing him. His problems with Tracy are Tracy is he's homies with Paperboi and Ern wants to be the only person close to him outta some fear of losing his "loyalty". How you blame him for that situation when you sit everything up? :lol:

can we really even say paperboi has a buzz outside of Atlanta?

college kids and street *****s are how you get your fanbase if you make paperbois type of music

Dudes get paid for college shows. Ain't like he's some unknown dude, they knew him on campus.

You know what dumbest part of Ern’s plan. He just wanted to flirt with the girl’s roomate who happened to be the Treasurer, hoping she’d finagle things so they get a pay day NEXT year

if this the fall semester spring fling or whatever would be a few months away

He hasn't liked him since he came into the picture and blocked Earn from being able to stay at Al's house. Then the ___ took him for a ride with the gift card stuff and hasn't really been of any use to him since; his dislike is pretty justified in my opinion.

Not wanting him to come along makes sense too since they're about to crash in a college dorm room and the girls weren't told about him.

Earn looks petty because he never let those earlier grudges go, but Tracy has pretty much been getting him caught up in **** **** and getting in the way of his plans from jump.

speaking of which where the hell does earn stay

That’s such assinine logic. It’s not Tracy’s fault that Earn is an idiot and doesn’t think things through. You never say yes to scammers especially one who just got out of prison. Earn was trying to get one over on the world and it ended up backfiring on him.

That’s not Tracy’s fault. He didn’t force Earn to give up his ENTIRE pay day to flip for him. Earn could’ve given him a couple hundred to put on the gift cards. But Earn being Earn wants to have the world while putting in the least possible effort in.

Earn just think he’s better than the ex-convict Tracy and is acting as such.

that last sentence is why i felt like paper boi said that “he just tryna get his paper” comment when earn was like “this ***** really thinks hes a security guard”

meanwhile earn too cool to mingle with industry people for als sake but this ***** on go mushing college sophmores as an ex con

Ern honestly shouldn't have been too mad about the gift card scam because Tracy did keep his end of the deal. It's not Tracy's fault they found out. He even warned Ern. Ern should be mad at himself he put all his cash on a mall gift card. Really though, who the F puts ALL their cash on a gift card you can only use at the mall?????

meanwhile earn too cool to mingle with industry people for als sake but this ***** on go mushing college sophmores as an ex con
Lol, what? Did you not see the way Al was acting inside the office? Assuming it was Ern that set that up, that deal would've been huge for Al but he blew it.

Al is paying Tracy $200 to be his bodyguard, at least he was tryna do his job.

Tracy is a great addition to the show

They all had their bad moves but Earn's are the most damaging. He also holds anger at Tracy for a variety of things and thinks he's better than him like y'all already said. Tracy was even real enough to tell him he wasn't trying to scrap with him but understandably Earn feels like Tracy been chumping him since day 1 :lol:

I hadn't watched an episode since Bibby so I'm catching up this morning. Just watched the Teddy Perkins episode and came in here to see if y'all were as creeped out about it. I forgot how NT can be with the movie/episode breakdowns :lol: :smh:

Im watching this Van episode. Is this the last character episode?
No. One more Al ep.

Reactions: HIM
Tracy didn’t even do nothing wrong except take that old *** gun but even that really wasn’t bout ****. Some of y’all talking like he was bullying Ern or something, Ern was just on some hating **** the whole episode. He tried to spare that ***** several times and you could see he even felt bad about it after that last slam.

Tracy didn't do anything wrong but act a fool and be himself as usual.

Paperboi's entire set up aint that professional and that was on him word to his recent solo ep. Wanted to keep it real so much he wasn't about his business.

i disagree with tracy doing nothing wrong
man is def a charge waiting to happen and we all know paperboi is going to be catching the heat for it.

tracy is hilarious but too damn wild...that's a liability.

i disagree with tracy doing nothing wrong
man is def a charge waiting to happen and we all know paperboi is going to be catching the heat for it.

tracy is hilarious but too damn wild...that's a liability.
He's a clear liability. T hats why its a stupid idea to actually employ him as anything other than a weed carrier.

But in the past ep he technically did nothing wrong. Ern caught ol girl before she toppled down the steps :lol:

1FFCE124-1D51-406A-87D2-A14CCF0F05A4.png

F5F54479-71E5-402E-8475-3E822455E5B0.gif

318B60C4-6049-4F19-9A50-FF0A77F339BC.jpeg

He's a clear liability. T hats why its a stupid idea to actually employ him as anything other than a weed carrier.

But in the past ep he technically did nothing wrong. Ern caught ol girl before she toppled down the steps :lol:

What makes him a liability? He seem like the type that’ll eat a charge for Paperboi if it came down to it. Other than taking the strap from the frat house, he played his security role to a T. And he probably was going overboard because we seen what happened to Paperboi in last week’s episode.

In before the Freudian analysis of paperboi being a stagnant crane receiving warmth and comfort from what eventually leads to his brutal demise.

What makes him a liability? He seem like the type that’ll eat a charge for Paperboi if it came down to it. Other than taking the strap from the frat house, he played his security role to a T. And he probably was going overboard because we seen what happened to Paperboi in last week’s episode.

He walked out the shoe store without paying. He got their clothes and shoes torn up. He ran and snuffed dude from the back and had them running.

Yes he's funny to us the viewers but he is a liability to Ern

If I didn’t know better, I’d think Earn was an adult white male for the amount of excuses people make for him.

Tracy scammed a store overtly while Earn scammed them covertly. There is no difference between the two actions. Earn probably would’ve snitched on Tracy too if he got caught with the gift cards

He walked out the shoe store without paying. He got their clothes and shoes torn up. He ran and snuffed dude from the back and had them running.

Yes he's funny to us the viewers but he is a liability to Ern

Walking out of a shoe store without paying had nothing to do with Ern, he just happened to be there. He didn’t get their **** tore up, ***** was crazy from the start. She poured the drink on PB, putting hands on Tracy when he got in her face about it, slapped Ern when he tried to help her, then lied to her brother or whatever saying they was tryna get her and had 20 ****** chasing after them tryna bang B4 Tracy dropped dude. Who’s to say he didn’t save them from getting completely mobbed on?

If I didn’t know better, I’d think Earn was an adult white male for the amount of excuses people make for him.

Tracy scammed a store overtly while Earn scammed them covertly. There is no difference between the two actions. Earn probably would’ve snitched on Tracy too if he got caught with the gift cards

damn this so accurate lol

Tracy was def in the wrong for inviting himself though....knowing damn well they were running late and it was last minute etc :lol:.

That, plus Ern already thinking he’s better than Tracy, plus their lil run in with the giffys created unresolved tension from Ern’s side that finally spilled out.

Back
Top Bottom