FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

Ive gotten beat up by one of my homies before. Almost same type of scenario. Im 5'10 in Jordans and 4 pairs of socks, my dude played oline D2 college football.

We went out 5 of us in a civic, I had something lined up for 4 of us, my big homie basically common law married. He blocked the hell out of us. We trying to drop him off back at his car at the homies crib. Dude trying everything to not get dropped off cuz he dont want to go home, but he wont roll to the hotel room with us and the females cuz he think his girl gon pop up.

I lose it callin him everyname in the book, im sloppy drunk damn near so angry im in tears :lol:. I make my other dude pull the car over, almost broke my hand when i punched his chest, he walk away tell me to stop trippin I try to tackle him he turned around dropped me with one and Im waking up a couple seconds later :lol:

We still talk about this every time we chill:blush::smh:

My guy got slept all for the love of the p. I hope you still got laid that night, or did you take two l’s that night? :lol:

More than 2 Ls im all beige n **** so my eye was purple for a good 3 weeks :lol:|l

I do feel like I should mention he took it upon himself to invite himself knowing full well what the mission was before 1 he even got there and 2 even after he got there:lol::lol: i was fully opposed to him going. We were in a damn civic, when he comes im automatically sitting in the backseat in the middle. It was all bad.

Last edited:
B785D919-E039-4C59-A674-638528BF95CE.gif

:lol: The slow-mo shot of Tracey mushing that girl. He reminds me of my boy in college, wild, reckless but down.

How many more episodes are left this season?

How they aint know that was gonna happen?

First thing they should've done was run back to the spot and get their ****.

Al was too worried about getting some weed smh. They were all messing up this episode, but it's ultimately all on Earn for having them in that situation in the first place.

Earn got knocked around :lol: He knew he had no chance, but when you're that angry you never think straight. Can't even feel bad for him because he again started it by taking his anger out on Tracy.

:lol: @ Darius' comment about her only having 300 followers being "weird" I know exactly what he meant. Nice close up on the left behind .38 the beginning. Episode goes a completely different way if AL has that on him.

When Tracy mocked Earn and laughed at him in the car I had real tears coming out my eyes :lol:

BTW...I know Chance gotta feel some type of way about Clark County

“***** this **** old as **** you cant even put no bullets in it”

it was so damn funny you knew earn was either bout to snuff him right there or ask for the fade.

Ern really had the worst weekend and I feel bad for him. He is definitely the blame for a lot but Tracy's immaturity exacerbated every issue almost. But the whole episode PB was dropping little hints that Tracy's enthusiasm was to be admired and Ern was blind to it all.

After the last episode I thought PB would have been more accepting to doing more personal things with fans like those kinda shows and with the potential 60k I thought he would have been putting in major effort. I think he's gonna find out that even with other management he's still gonna have to fake it a bit

So, you the easy to seduce type? You gone talk to any chic that flirts with you? Nah, that ain’t G-code. Some chics ain’t right in the head. She was a prime example
Cats like him always thinking with the wrong head :smh: :lol: Too grown to still be doing that

I don't understand how PB would go to the other manager when he can't do the stuff ern has lined up fo him. I my opinion, Tracy is at fault. Ole girl flipping out had nothing to do with Ern, Tracy escalated the situation, Ern tried to calm things down and Tracy runs up and hits dude.

Back
Top Bottom