FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

Great episode tonight. I lost it when tracey pushed that crazy chick down the stairs(Al should've smashed tho).

7 min into the episode I already want to slap paper boi :smh: son is annoying as hell.

Earn gotta put a hit out on Tracy for the culture :lol: dude is a bum

Episode is goin to be hilarious I can feel it

Lol episode was straight fire.

The frat :lol: :smh:

I thought earn was finna give that bum the hands smh lmao my mans got his *** beat then had to ride in the backseat :smh: I woulda had to walk home

Lol episode was straight fire.

The frat :lol: :smh:

I thought earn was finna give that bum the hands smh lmao my mans got his *** beat then had to ride in the backseat :smh: I woulda had to walk home
Ern's a bigger bum than Tracy. At least Tracy is applying for jobs and going to interviews. What's Ern doing? Getting gigs that pay little to no money. Saving money on a hotel by staying with somebody he just met and look how that turned out. Hotel costs shouldn't even be a question when you're a rapper with radio play.

yall can't be serious, if you don't have any issues with earn, then you might be as delusional as he is
1)how is he this bad at marketing, so because it's a show i thought maybe paperboi was hyped just for the scenes in the show; but according to the industry, for the show, he is hot and your manager shouldn't have you in a dorm
2)yo really was bout to try and move in with pb, but got mad because tracy was there, and seems to be holding on to that......and if you so business minded and economical, train tracy to be a decent security guard, instead of acting caty
3)***** really had an episode "i want to stunt"
i feel like i give earn a maturity pass on the strength of gambino, but the character earn comes off as less mature than paperboi

Earn is a walkin L due to bad decision making. In what world did he think he'd have a shot at winning a fight with Wavy T?
When I heard the running footsteps, I thought Earn was going to get snuck but Tracy came out of nowhere like a WWE run in :rofl:.
He def had the funniest material in the episode.
Also coming up with that frat scene is pretty genius.
Bunch of naked white frat boys having to dance to Laffy Taffy :lol:

Ern fighting Tracy was just like him racing Vick :lol:

:lol: @ Ern training Tracy to be a good bodyguard. So dumb I'd like to see it for the lulz.

Plus when was he suppose to train him during the car ride?

Man just as I complain about this show they give us gems like this episode. Episode was so real and hilarious. It legit reminds me of me and my homies when we were younger hitting up house parties and getting into trouble etc. LOL so many stories. Episode was straight guts I was laughing all throughout the episode. Tracy is a G and needed around. Earn is scared of Tracy for some reason. Ol soft *** boy

over a hotel man

hotels not even that much hell get a motel atleast

earn got washed then had to ride in the car ******* hilarious. nobody helped his *** up either not even darius

Tracy hit-sticked the **** out of that ___ at the party :rofl:

That awkward frat scene had me in tears.

Damn though, my guy Earn just had an episode long wake up call. Al even tried to start that convo off by saying he wants to ride with him, but he needs to step it up and fam just wasn't trying to really put things into perspective :smh:

Great episode.

Back
Top Bottom