FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

You know what dumbest part of Ern’s plan. He just wanted to flirt with the girl’s roomate who happened to be the Treasurer, hoping she’d finagle things so they get a pay day NEXT year

-Tracy with "da musket" had me rolling.

-I can't feel sorry for Ern, he had this coming. The same fundamental issues Van has with Ern, Al had with him too; he uses them. He asks them to accept less for his sake.

Van was nice enough to ask for more, to give Ern a chance to decide to do better, and Ern kinda blew her off.

Al peeped Ern's BS and just made the move he felt he had too. Just like the homeless dude in the last episode told him, he can't just stand still, he had to make a choice to get want he wants.

Last edited:
So, you the easy to seduce type? You gone talk to any chic that flirts with you? Nah, that ain’t G-code. Some chics ain’t right in the head. She was a prime example

lol man you stay on some robothug **** :lol:

would have smashed right there when i was layingn there and she talking bout cranes and ****. would have had her in pocket the rest of the weeknend.

:nerd:

I loved the theory somebody had on Reddit of the relationship with the barber reflecting his relationship with Ern. That Ern is dragging him around to all this **** and he'll eventually realize it's time to move on but he really doesn't want to.

You know what dumbest part of Ern’s plan. He just wanted to flirt with the girl’s roomate who happened to be the Treasurer, hoping she’d finagle things so they get a pay day NEXT year

If Ern's plan paid off like Darius plan with that dog it wouldn't be such a dumb plan tho. Ern was pissed and sick when he did all that ripping and running that day but he later got $4k from $100 investment. PB ain't have to smash ol girl, all he had to do was play nice for what 2 days?

Vs in the very least a cheap hotel room and just meet the chicks at the event? Nah. Now shorty has that nutjob sense of entitlement like she owns paper boi for letting them stay.

Plus paper boi didn't do ****.

“***** this **** old as **** you cant even put no bullets in it”

it was so damn funny you knew earn was either bout to snuff him right there or ask for the fade.
i just noticed al almost broke character here like they used to do on Martin.

I hadn't watched an episode since Bibby so I'm catching up this morning. Just watched the Teddy Perkins episode and came in here to see if y'all were as creeped out about it. I forgot how NT can be with the movie/episode breakdowns :lol: :smh:

Im watching this Van episode. Is this the last character episode?

Wheres that gif lol

I can’t find the gif but

6E5400D1-8452-46F0-9590-96D668D3723E.jpeg

:rofl:

“I seen that **** bro!” Had me dying. :lol: The timing was perfect.

How Tracy low key get his own episode? :lol:

Ern was on that passive aggressive FS all episode. Tracy was perfect for security.

“Hey hey hey don’t walk up on my mans like that!” :rofl:

Tracy living life without a cent to his name. Give that man the security gig but have him chill just a little. Paper Boi really admired his passion while on the job as opposed to Ern.

What the hell does Ern have against Tracy, man? Mans said he wants to come with you, why not let him come with you? Me and my boys roll out, another wants to tag along, why not? Then telling Al Tracy has to go? Like, what the hell has he done to you, man? Damn.

Especially since you don't even really have to pay Tracy in cash as security at this time, his compensation could just be crashing at Paper Boi's house

What the hell does Ern have against Tracy, man? Mans said he wants to come with you, why not let him come with you? Me and my boys roll out, another wants to tag along, why not? Then telling Al Tracy has to go? Like, what the hell has he done to you, man? Damn.

He hasn't liked him since he came into the picture and blocked Earn from being able to stay at Al's house. Then the ___ took him for a ride with the gift card stuff and hasn't really been of any use to him since; his dislike is pretty justified in my opinion.

Not wanting him to come along makes sense too since they're about to crash in a college dorm room and the girls weren't told about him.

Earn looks petty because he never let those earlier grudges go, but Tracy has pretty much been getting him caught up in **** **** and getting in the way of his plans from jump.

That’s such assinine logic. It’s not Tracy’s fault that Earn is an idiot and doesn’t think things through. You never say yes to scammers especially one who just got out of prison. Earn was trying to get one over on the world and it ended up backfiring on him.

That’s not Tracy’s fault. He didn’t force Earn to give up his ENTIRE pay day to flip for him. Earn could’ve given him a couple hundred to put on the gift cards. But Earn being Earn wants to have the world while putting in the least possible effort in.

Earn just think he’s better than the ex-convict Tracy and is acting as such.

Show got back on track with this one.

Paperboi got a buzz and Ern got him performing for free?
gucci3.png

He had to go

Tracy beating Ern *** :lol: nerds should know when to quit.

Show got back on track with this one.

Paperboi got a buzz and Ern got him performing for free?
gucci3.png

He had to go

Tracy beating Ern *** :lol: nerds should know when to quit.

can we really even say paperboi has a buzz outside of Atlanta?

college kids and street ****** are how you get your fanbase if you make paperbois type of music

Back
Top Bottom