FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

Dudes that don’t like Tracy are the ones that would be scared of Tracy.
:lol: may be true but alternatively dudes sympathize with earn because they’d be acting the same way all scared and twitchy around a reckless loud excon.
tenor.gif

ol "i would do that too danny" *** cats llamf
in the 1st season i used to sympathize for earn, but if your parents kick you out, 1 that's a sign, but i gave him the benifit of doubt, as the show progresses i identify less and less with him though, i understand the struggle, but that stunt episode is where i stopped giving the character a pass, if your trying to come up the last thing on your mind should be worrying about stunting, you want to take shorty out cause you up a little cool, but spending money just for the purpose of being seen, yea i don't identify with that at all, rather be tracy

Last edited:
This damn show is just too good! Gives you everything you per episode. Definitely on point with the whole Statesboro atmosphere.

Lol Darius def the most relatable person on the show. Earn and paper boi too moody to be relatable.

I was kidding about guys seeing themselves in Tracy :lol: no need to kill us childish bambino fans :frown:

I was serious about Tracy being a bum though.

I mean I'm not gonna front like a dude like Tracy doesn't come in handy in certain situations but that boy's a live wire, certain situations you can't let him get involved in cause his approach won't be the best.

Earn is a can't get right type of cat himself, just on the other side of the coin. Paperboi got his faults too with playing both sides of the fence and honestly playing Earn and Tracy against each other lowkey. Darius causes the least problems because he's the wisest
i don't see any playing them against each other, honestly darius hyped up the empty gun the most, but the tension between earn and tracy, seems one sided, i honestly don't have a sense tracy views earn as opposition, even though earn sees tracy as opposition

Lol Darius def the most relatable person on the show. Earn and paper boi too moody to be relatable.

I was kidding about guys seeing themselves in Tracy :lol: no need to kill us childish bambino fans :frown:

i don't see the difference between darius and tracy though, early in the show i thought darius was a bum, but i genuinely feel the authenticity of the show, it's a difference between cats that are hanger ons, and your family that isn't in a position to help you, i def feel like darius fits the latter; i'm just hoping tracy is too, which is why i want earn to link with the dude, they could balance each other, but as shows are built that wouldn't create good TV, drama needs conflict

Lol nah bro he stole the gun of those wierdo frat dudes. That lets me know along w his other actions he’s dumb. That’s a bad idea...could get paper boi caught up and not to mention in general it’s just bummy. Thieves are the worst. I have friends like that, don’t really hang w them anymore but when we was in college everywhere we go they gotta steal something...no deal

Are we really caring about Tracy stealing from some soon to be white supremacists? I guarantee once they found out that musket was missing they went full on WS.

I think somehow Al gonna still end up ******* with Ern. Like, “You don’t need to be no manager but......***** just hold the weed..” lol

Last edited:
Lol nah bro he stole the gun of those wierdo frat dudes. That’s a bad idea...could get paper boi caught up and not to mention in general it’s just bummy. Thieves are the worst. I have friends like that, don’t really hang w them anymore but when we was in college everywhere we go they gotta steal something...no deal
not criticizing anything he did to those frat people, and again i have a different code; ***** told earn he was about to steal from the store; earn hung around afterwards........ i can't hang with sneaky people, tracy hasn't shown any sneaky qualities so i wouldn't cut dude off for being a *****, but i'm here

Darius is as big of bum as Tracy. He just doesn’t have a record, that’s his only positive

I would think you related to Van more than anybody, y’all both down to **** Drake if given the chance

Jk

i don't see any playing them against each other, honestly darius hyped up the empty gun the most, but the tension between earn and tracy, seems one sided, i honestly don't have a sense tracy views earn as opposition, even though earn sees tracy as opposition

Yeah there's no tension at all on Tracy's side. He did everything he could not to fight Earn. He's clearly a dude that just doesn't take things too serious. He was clowning Earn but he was just messing around. Earn just blew up cause his cousin fired him and he lost the laptop.

tracy aint worried about nobody but himself
earn is worried about everything
darius is never worried

if paperboi wanted to be really real about it....he would fire everyone around him

Darius is as big of bum as Tracy. He just doesn’t have a record, that’s his only positive

His only positive? He knows more dealers with weight than Paper Boi. He has his own car and thinks of ways to get paid without working, ie the dog breeding and he was more than likely going to sell that free piano (that piano wasn't fitting anywhere in Paper Boi's crib). He has the smelling senses of a K9, he tries to cook (Tracy gonna eat your leftovers). He doesn't recklessly spend his money and leach off of Paper Boi. He's the only voice of reason in that crew. Darius ain't a bum, he just doesn't have a 9-5.

So does Paper Boi own that house? and right now out of the crew is Earn the only 1 that doesn't live there?

His only positive? He knows more dealers with weight than Paper Boi. He has his own car and thinks of ways to get paid without working, ie the dog breeding and he was more than likely going to sell that free piano (that piano wasn't fitting anywhere in Paper Boi's crib). He has the smelling senses of a K9, he tries to cook (Tracy gonna eat your leftovers). He doesn't recklessly spend his money and leach off of Paper Boi. He's the only voice of reason in that crew. Darius ain't a bum, he just doesn't have a 9-5.
he's a positive dude and hilarious too. stays in his own lane and always helping everyone else

Back
Top Bottom