FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

Definitely rolled with my share of Tracy’s growing up. Have done my share of burning rubber out of a parking lot all because “Tracy” thought it was a good idea to dine and dash smdh lol... only difference with our “Tracy” is that our “Earn” whooped his *** when it finally came to blows lmfao.... ahhh the memories!

3DF5219A-2492-4379-BF9A-A4CD4B70E5E9.gif

71BC3202-B1E7-472F-9FED-CBB042B80CB0.gif

A72B4BA4-44D6-416C-B8AE-134722915F8E.gif

FA5AF4E7-4F20-4849-B65A-A5052218EB4A.gif

Reactions: God
Still can't believe Earn at 5'10 and 175 lbs ish wanted to throw hands with Tracy who's like 6'3 215 and is fresh out the pen

Definitely rolled with my share of Tracy’s growing up. Have done my share of burning rubber out of a parking lot all because “Tracy” thought it was a good idea to dine and dash smdh lol... only difference with our “Tracy” is that our “Earn” whooped his *** when it finally came to blows lmfao.... ahhh the memories!
everybody that don't bang wit tracy wanted that soon as earn said "pull the car over"

Ive gone raw with females ive met for the first time that night... Ive had my barber my entire adult hood. And when he moved for 2 years I either had a fro or gave myself a 2 all over

man go back and watch the first episode, earn awful; he didn't even know his cousin was paperboi

Yeah i'm wondering what's an industry plant, seriously. I was thinking someone placed with the right connections, at the right time more than others, strongly pushed by the label, but isn't that the goal?

basically a cool kid buzzword for nepotism and networking which is how every industry works lol.

especially ironic in the music industry because whats described today as an industry plant is how every artist got on prior to the internet.

was drake an industry plant when he was premiering his first video on Teen nick? or when Wayne made us like him when anything he touched at the time was gold and he put that man on every song and shouted him out any time he could?

was kanye an industry plant when Dame rolled out the red carpet for him once he saw how dope TTWire was?

the concept of an industry plant discredits all the work you gotta put in to become an “industry plant”.

Industry plant is travis scott, chance the rapper, post malone

again tho all those dudes had a grind before they got to where they were, they just played it smarter than most.

you got some ****** born in the suburbs who will move to Atlanta/NY/LA and be homeless to force a grind/story/proccess and you got some ****** born in the suburbs who see what it is, know themselves and utilize their parents connections and money.

you gotta work your move regardless. what would make these dudes NOT industry plants? a 10 year mixtape catalog?

I know damn well Travis ain’t no industry plant, and post is more of a culture vulture then a plant. To me the lil windex lil skies lil pumps of the world are industry plants.

An industry plant is simply an artist that is made to appear as if they come from organic, humble beginnings but is really being funded by a label covertly.

It is a real thing. Logic was signed to DefJam for a good 2 years before it was announced...while he was making "indy" music.

These barbers are wilding...

“Like Cole said” :rofl: ****** citing sources now :rofl:

that industry plant thing is tricky, labels shelf an artist for some time if they can’t get them to pop, or if they’re developing their presentation

I will say record labels are wildin for signing any and every ig famous person, labels may have never had intregity like that, but these days it’s worse than ever

Back
Top Bottom