FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

the chick grilling the white girl and her man, was annoying af.
then the whole part about her not having the time or money to be with a dude who is broke is pointing the fingers at a lot of women imo
and it doesn't have to do with race...race was a way to start the conversation but when she got to the core of it...it wasn't about her being white

it's about chicks who look at money as the worth of a man.
she straight up admitted she wouldn't have been with a broke dude but now that he has money "she loves him"
gold diggers

that chick Earn was with in the social media vid was :smokin:nerd:

I agree.

But as men we prey on women, suckers, etc. So we’re no different.

Her argument seemed to fall flat at that point.

Earn already got him new chick.

"YOUDA YOUDA BEEEESTT"
damn.png damn.png damn.png

Last week Darius almost got killed not knowing when to go the other way

This week Van almost got raped not knowing when to go the other way

Yeah I think it's a flat episode, but i get the point. The no format format they have is bound to have some letdowns.

Just finished season 1. It's a good show, not too over the top, yet it doesn't take itself too seriously. Van is effortlessly fine!!!!

Season ain't bad but Glover said this one was just as good as the first one. And that's not tru

Gotta think Donald Glover has a chip on his shoulder the size of a planet.

If you listen to his old music, son very clearly has a huge chip on his shoulder and it shows in his lyrics.

I think people's perception of him, especially after just being Troy from Community for so long to a lot of people, has something to do with it too. People called him gay, white, corny, nerd, emo, all types of ****. Gotta add up.

Nothing was weak about the Barbershop ep.

Bibby is hilarious and you called that "close to entertaining" :stoneface: Your sense of humor is broken.

Imagine being a girl watching that Bibby episode that would be plane wack ! I would think it's a spoof / filler episode

Barbershop episode was dope. I would imagine girls could relate to some degree because they deal with some crazy *** hair stylists at times.

Ole girl from Insecure! Knew she looked familiar. Episode was good. Felt more filler than the rest tho. Van character is just OK to me. Still was good tho, so I appreciated the "girls night out" perspective.

Back
Top Bottom