FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

Random but that hotline spanish version they played after the episode, I know the dude whos singing it

Van is so damn fine man, queen :smh:

E20EE1A4-CE1E-49CE-B63F-2A9FD3CC722A.gif

I'd hate to do anything for you.

Holding you down isn’t just about letting someone stay with you..that just being a friend.

As a mate, it’s means supporting you. All those stunts she pulled - dinner, telling him to get a real job, the Germany holiday, etc...

I would of dropped her long time ago.

Parents let their kids stay in their house because it’s their kids...doesn’t mean they support you in your dreams or hold you down.

Some things you just do because of circumstances. In Van case, he’s my baby daddy.

And besides, I nod Earn’s ego for not wanting to “shack” or “mooch” off his baby mother. Kind of ninjas y’all are. If I fall flat on my face, I’ll never go calling my parents or baby mama...gonna get it out the mud. (Real life story) Stand on my own two. There comes a time, you have to be a man.

Son already admitted he making up his own definition and context where you can't take his stance seriously :lol:

I don't know how giving a homeless person a place to sleep aint supporting them :lol:

Last edited:
Holding you down isn’t just about letting someone stay with you..that just being a friend.

As a mate, it’s means supporting you. All those stunts she pulled - dinner, telling him to get a real job, the Germany holiday, etc...

I would of dropped her long time ago.

Parents let their kids stay in their house because it’s their kids...doesn’t mean they support you in your dreams or hold you down.

Some things you just do because of circumstances. In Van case, he’s my baby daddy.

And besides, I nod Earn’s ego for not wanting to “shack” or “mooch” off his baby mother. Kind of ninjas y’all are. If I fall flat on my face, I’ll never go calling my parents or baby mama...gonna get it out the mud. (Real life story) Stand on my own two. There comes a time, you have to be a man.

Earn’s own parents kicked him out of the crib, wanted nothing to do with him outside of their grandchild.

But yeah shoutout to Earn’s ego and being a “man”

I think Grine Grine means Van isn't ride or die, she's definitely helped Earn out just like he's helped her out but she's not ride or die

Sidenote: Daruis did his ****in thing on the netflix film Come Sunday.

His acting was amazing. And stood out amongst jugganauts he was acting with.

Hope he continues blowing up.

Van is too trusting with guys she just met.

She leaves her drink with the German bartender instead of Earn (who was right behind them) when she had to pee.

Follows that guy downstairs to a secluded area of the mansion.

I think that's a lot of women. There's a lot of symbolism.

And the IUD/condom discussion wasn't that random. A lot of women worrying about children and not STD's.

Back
Top Bottom