FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

People already writing off this season as wack? There's still 4 more episodes left.

The only episodes I haven't re-watched were Helen and Champagne Papi. Solid 5/7 IMO

52F1D2B1-C42A-4175-9C55-9F7BB0B984AC.jpeg
876DF4AC-1447-415C-9F64-D41D6E039F4C.jpeg
8DC3DB1B-E3C2-4BC2-99E0-D2088CF4321C.jpeg

Gail Bean is her name

How much of that scene w/ Van's girl and the community theater guy do you all think actually mirror's Glover's life?

I imagine people have gone in on Bino and his wife on social media. Prolly a lot of “she ain’t invited to the cookout” or “she can’t come to Wakanda” posts.

There are some Bibby beauticians as well.
Despite the chance of repeating themselves it would've been hilarious if some beautician held up Van all day over some b.s.
Imagine being a girl watching that Bibby episode that would be plane wack ! I would think it's a spoof / filler episode
Any chick who didnt laugh got a broken sense of humor too.

Don't gotta be a dude to laugh @ the Bibby ep.

But if all these ppl acting like it ain't funny are females okay.

I imagine people have gone in on Bino and his wife on social media. Prolly a lot of “she ain’t invited to the cookout” or “she can’t come to Wakanda” posts.
Damn Bino got a white wife? Son just be asking for it :lol:

He know all those prejudice black ppl arr gonna judge him. After taking all of that you ain't really black, you make music for white ppl, etc. and other ignorant hate you'd think he'd get a Nubian queen by his side.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom