FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

D95F7FE1-7C31-4CE3-A103-46714EB11FEF.gif

758AB7E6-8E92-4440-95E0-AECE9219FD74.gif

0436FCE2-1835-4E9C-B1F3-40EE6C756039.gif

652677E6-A4CF-4A72-B335-32A4F9E380CA.gif

A few highlights but the ep was a bit flat. Could've got more out of the concept and entire situation.
Yea it started off like the group was gonna have some type of wild night together but quickly split everybody up into mini adventures and fell off after that ...they ain’t really take full advantage of Van being out with her homegirls on NYE

Every girl has a friend in her group like the chick that left w/ the DJ :lol::smh:
Same thing with dudes too ...either quick to dip on the squad once they got something for the night or already got plans in their mind to meet up wit something at the spot n bounce :lol:

I think Darius showing up was to show us he back to his normal self. Remember these episodes go in order so after the trauma from last week it was good to show the audience Darius recovered.

Episode was kinda weak but I got the messages. It would have been better if Donald wrote and directed it.

I think the point of that part is that at the end of the day, no matter the race, these **** all just want to be next to a famous dude.

I don't care who people date but I recognize that some people do it for reasons other than "Ima a good man, she's a good woman".

Dude she was thirsting over was with a white girl, but the white girl wasn't genuine because she's white, yet the only reason shorty was interested in him was cause he's famous. Not sure how she's not supposed to come off as butter in that situation.

I think Darius showing up was to show us he back to his normal self. Remember these episodes go in order so after the trauma from last week it was good to show the audience Darius recovered.

Episode was kinda weak but I got the messages. It would have been better if Donald wrote and directed it.
I never once thought what happened with Teddy Perkins would mess with Darius the entire season or even in the next ep where the whole crew was featured.

Dude she was thirsting over was with a white girl, but the white girl wasn't genuine because she's white, yet the only reason shorty was interested in him was cause he's famous. Not sure how she's not supposed to come off as butter in that situation.
You jumping from one thing to another. First you asked a blanket question, now you talking specifically about the girl in the show. We know ol girl came off as a hater, which I already said but she still had some truth in her statements.

Back
Top Bottom