FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

Thots rolled up DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEp in a Ford Focus with Rims, from the Note Lot!:rofl::rofl::pimp:

Donald be on it!

I think she was like that after she saw the snap of earn chillin with another girl. After that her mission was to find drake to take a pic with and post on her social media. She was obviously upset or bothered early on and then was like earn doing his thing and I'm doing mine

69FB122A-16A4-4B81-97C9-9BAE36CB1CD9.png

If y’all attempt to deep dive and over analyze this episode I’m going report y’all.

Pretty much :lol: This episode was simply trying to rebound and move on after seeing your ex happy. That’s it. Everybody has experienced the checking up on them on social media thing in some way

My wife loved the episode. I did not. I get the whole fakeness of social media and using social media to stunt and promote your "brand". At least it's clear that Van robbed Drake of his chaqueta. And she was robbed of her selfie w Drake.

I would've renamed the episode "Do it for the 'Graham"

Episode was clearly about the perception of things in life :lol:

From social media...to friendship...relationships.,..interracial dating...

Everything isn’t what it seems like the surface

Not an episode “about van being a bopper”

Yea, dudes are tripping :lol:

Thought it was a good ep. Definitely looked at it more of an episode about social media/fame than just about Van and her friends being "Thots". Hell, Van wasn't even really thotting. She saw a vid of her ex on the gram, and decided that she wanted to try to make him jealous by posting a pic with a celeb. As soon as she saw the video, she said to her friend "I need to get my IG poppin". Her sniffing the jacket thinking it was Drake's was a bit much, but there's chicks who would have done a lot worse :lol:

Then the lil bit about the black athletes always dating white women. Wasn't really done that well but it was funny, and valid.

All the girls paying for the pic with the cardboard cutout because they know that a picture with Drake will get their IG "popping". Everyone pretending that they're at a Drake mansion party, when the whole thing is fake, but like the chick said, "the public doesn't know that"

Back
Top Bottom