FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

DaoTV8AV4AA-13R.jpg

DaoT0KhWsAAM3At.jpg

:rofl::rofl:

Wasn't feeling this ep at all, whole thing felt like it was parodying "faux deepness". Darius is my dude but he was getting too fake deep for my liking, plus the theory he's talking about would be impossible because the original civ would also need infinite energy to run the simulation since each simulated civ would also create a simulated civ of their own. And then, I felt like they were trying to making a point with the "google beautiful women" convo but that one too fell flat imo and just made van's friend seem jealous.

Idk where they found this chick but Tammi is the ****!

Is this how females really act around celebrities? I kinda couldn’t believe Van was thotting out like that. All I’ve them was,lol.

:lol: @ Van still trying to make that Drakes house in her mind.

Wasn't feeling this ep at all, whole thing felt like it was parodying "faux deepness". Darius is my dude but he was getting too fake deep for my liking, plus the theory he's talking about would be impossible because the original civ would also need infinite energy to run the simulation since each simulated civ would also create a simulated civ of their own. And then, I felt like they were trying to making a point with the "google beautiful women" convo but that one too fell flat imo and just made van's friend seem jealous.

You focusing on the wrong thing.

Who are you to say what they would need or don't have? Your brain isn't programmed to understand that.

/Darius

I think that was just Darius being Darius. I mean, I’m sure it plays in, but the simulation was just an analogy for how that whole “Drake Party” thing was all fake. One of the main focuses was the fakeness of social media and how far people go to participate in it.

IMO, of course.

Reminds me of them mansion parties in ATL on the south side (cascade maybe). Had to hop on a shuttle in a parking lot at a Kroger or something to get taken there and **** :lol:.

Good times

Back
Top Bottom