FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

C189D38E-D4C1-49D9-9EE5-B48BB20BCE4F.jpeg

528B4D03-425D-4324-91D8-6BB3A052F4B3.gif

07BFFE8F-043A-4DD5-8AD9-6B05E10D7B03.gif

A6925B1B-758A-4C8F-B031-6C2261EFAC8A.gif

55F1B38E-CBDD-46DA-8DB3-D1E0FF4E427E.gif

I was re-listening to some Marvin Gaye last night, and this song came on. I like that they used Stevie - Evil at the end of the episode, but how hauntingly appropriate would this have been during the credits:

"Father stop
Criticizing your son
Mother please
Leave your daughters alone
Don't you see that's what wrong
With the world with world today
Everybody wants somebody
To be their own piece of clay
Everybody wants somebody
To be their own piece of clay"

after letting it all sink in, i thought this episode was brilliant.
i do like scary movies though. the moment i saw that little teaser i knew it was gonna be some scary ****.

they built teddy's character really well. crazy back story that's very relatable.

^^ Good read. Thanks for sharing.

I don't know if it's my circle of friends or my co-workers, but I feel like a lot of people aren't up on Atlanta just yet. Living in San Francisco, a lot of people (by choice) don't have cable. Or they're waiting for the season to finish to just binge it all.

Is Atlanta being slept on?

Just got a call from my Aunt and she's watching and loving it. Got my cousin to watch it. Trying to put as many people on as I can.

^^ Good read. Thanks for sharing.

I don't know if it's my circle of friends or my co-workers, but I feel like a lot of people aren't up on Atlanta just yet. Living in San Francisco, a lot of people (by choice) don't have cable. Or they're waiting for the season to finish to just binge it all.

Is Atlanta being slept on?

Definitely slept on, I’m trying to get my stepdad hip, he’s into that kind of “dry” comedy

Gonna start with the Barbershop episode though haha

Got my mom into watching the show.

She didn't like it at first because she thought it was about drug dealing and murder (based that off of the Migos episode in season 1).

I'd like to see some future Easter Eggs with Teddy/Benny. Like maybe Paperboi wants to sample one of his songs, Darius hears about it and vomits thinking about the shooting and ostrich egg.

Back
Top Bottom