FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

only one trolling is you those responses keep getting longer and longer

that guy got the point but here you only continuing to make yourself look stupid
I just called a spade a spade. Then you wanted to play dumb with me asking why is it stupid.

I point out your trolling and stupidity and now that's trolling cuz the post is long? :lol:

You're trolling even now.

i hope they do an episode on rappers trolling

“did that ***** just call me sexy?”

“he’s just trolling man”

I just called a spade a spade. Then you wanted to play dumb with me asking why is it stupid.

I point out your trolling and stupidity and now that's trolling cuz the post is long? :lol:

You're trolling even now.

the fact that you had anything at all to say about it much less to this extent is trolling

Ep 6 was cool. Not what I expected but I always can enjoy a good story. Could swore white dude was Gambino, cus son got a weird shape dome piece.

Last edited:
This Michael Jackson *** episode got me trippin out. Reminded me of that old Batboy story on those old fake magazines youd see at the checkout line at the groceries.

You guys might want to be careful with that analysis. Don't want to stir up trouble with anyone in this thread. Remember this show is about a dude and mixtape. Anything more that that is reaching and will not be tolerated.

PERIOD!!

:lol:

i worked with a guy like that years ago. he hated the movie Fight Club because he wanted a movie about fighting and fighting only. everything else Fight Club was about was stupid to him.

Reactions: wr
On Teddy’s hand from him trying to kill Benny. Teddy tried to kill him while Darius was up stairs by himself.

When Benny rolled up teddy said, “oh, Benny... you’re still alive?”

so does that mean that benny really was playing the piano? couldnt have been a gunshot then cuz darius wouldve heard it. so that means teddy stabbed benny thinking it would kill him and then benny fled to the basement and called the elevator down to the basement when he heard darius get in.

62AF9016-E905-49E0-AC59-B10D186344C9.png

D8894739-7E8B-41BC-867D-5362FAFA10CF.png

F248A006-62AE-403A-9DA8-431F2FA3C78F.png

78AE437F-CD66-4BA1-B9FE-6698F527761F.png

DDA54D38-C840-4D23-8648-DE5D45AD8726.png

53A3F66B-620A-4603-9B1D-1564F48396F5.png

9F4F2F27-0D0C-42D4-B194-1D89775283FB.png

5E142C78-97EF-4AAC-BA9E-7EB4A6AACF6D.png

so does that mean that benny really was playing the piano? couldnt have been a gunshot then cuz darius wouldve heard it. so that means teddy stabbed benny thinking it would kill him and then benny fled to the basement and called the elevator down to the basement when he heard darius get in.

Idk. After listening to that YouTube video about the 2 most logical scenarios I don’t know what to think.

Back
Top Bottom