FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

Naw man. You call ppl for not thinking like you. We here to discuss and share different points of view on a discussion forum.

ATLANTA-SEASON-2-FX-Atlanta-Series-Returning-March-1st-at-10-PM-YES-Watch-1.jpg

Last edited:
Dudes overthinking everything in this episode propping up their NT intelligence and calling people stupid for not getting. Y'all cannot be serious.

Yeah, I peeped this :lol:. This show is good....but dudes give it waaaaaay too much critical leeway because of the creative source....and overthink themselves and reach looking for Easter eggs :lol:.

Starting to feel like True Detective thread with some on here. Episode was aight. But it wasn’t for everybody. Felt like a Yeezy album or something :lol:. And some stuff wasn’t meant “to get”. That’s ok. I much more prefer the Barbershop episode from last week than the think piece inducing episode this week. And thats ok. I understand what both of them intended to do.

If you can't call out exactly what you got a problem why even open your mouth man. For real. You on a discussion forum trying to dead a discussion you don't like. For real bruh. What's your damn problem.

Childish as hell. Saying somebody sucking a **** for having commentary on a show. Get your weak *** outta here bruh. That's very lame. Acting like a real cracker for real. See a black dude enjoying something and say all that " fake woke" bs. You need to analyze your self and why you acting like this over this kind of TV show and discussion.

This episode with the comments exactly reminds of me of the true detective posts in season 1 with the reaches and analyst. I mean it did bring out some
Good conversation but then it got out of hand.

If you can't call out exactly what you got a problem why even open your mouth man. For real. You on a discussion forum trying to dead a discussion you don't like. For real bruh. What's your damn problem.

Childish as hell. Saying somebody sucking a **** for having commentary on a show. Get your weak *** outta here bruh. That's very lame. Acting like a real cracker for real. See a black dude enjoying something and say all that " fake woke" bs. You need to analyze your self and why you acting like this over this kind of TV show and discussion.

a divide exists within the black culture. some of us like to think, some of us dont....at all.

a few pages back someone said they were disappointed in this show because they expected something like Hustle and Flow

look at how many have called it boring

boring? LMAO

this is why its been a struggle to get hollywood to green light anything of substance for the black culture

we do it to ourselves

and no, the show may not be that deep.

but someone exploring how deep it may be shouldnt upset anyone. especially to the point of verbalizing how much it makes them upset.

if someone decided to eat a salad, guess which culture would openly mock that individual on some “look at this ***** trying to all eat healthy and ****, LOL!”

or read a book....”this ***** always trying to read some ****, FOH *****, LOL!”

....so when you try to discuss the art of Atlanta, look at what they have to say

I don't see how either side has a valid stance over the other, unless the producers/directors explicitly say there is or isn't more to an episode. So if somebody sees some subliminals and you don't **** and let em cook. ****** wanna stifle Atlanta discussion on an Atlanta thread because they disagree.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom