FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

I think the concept of the museum was kinda based off of neverland as well. And if you’d like to take it deeper there life’s are sort of like a museum because their childhood was robbed of them.

The way I took the mannequin scene is that it’s a a white face in a business suit who reaps the benefits of the “sacrifices” made by the artist.

A8949011-3149-44DB-B196-77E102775F78.png

On Teddy’s hand from him trying to kill Benny. Teddy tried to kill him while Darius was up stairs by himself.

When Benny rolled up teddy said, “oh, Benny... you’re still alive?”

Didn’t they had a blood stain on the piano first. I remember seeing it in the very beginning when the piano was shown.

So he was trying to set up whoever was coming to buy the piano as the killer?

I’ll definitely have to rewatch that episode. I love the show. Seems a little disjointed episode by episode. Glover says it all ties together when watched together. It’s hard to see that when there isn’t an episode that calls back to everything that was set in motion.

At least, I didn’t see it last season.

Darius has been vocal about not liking to take pictures. Remember and season 1 win earn lost his keys and they was reviewing the night on Snapchat and Darius said that taking pictures steals your soul or something like that. He gaurding his soul from dude trying to sacrifice him maybe?

Who's trollin?

Even if that was a reference to get out, wasn't that the premise of the movie??????

I think a lot of dudes need to stick to watch 1 dimensional shows. Surface level entertainment if you can't stand critical thinking.

Who's trollin?

Even if that was a reference to get out, wasn't that the premise of the movie??????

I think a lot of dudes need to stick to watch 1 dimensional shows. Surface level entertainment if you can't stand critical thinking.

right.

the get out reference was obvious and throughout the episode.

what i was specifically talking about was that we can clearly see his hands didnt go up that far into a big X......but thats exactly how the picture came out.

so.....(for the lazy thinkers) im curious as to if that big X was a nod to some other movie or pop culture reference we may have missed

Reactions: wr
Yeah that's too much :lol:

I hope this show don't turn into Kanye West career. Just throwing **** at the wall and fans tryna break it down acting super artsy.

so.....(for the lazy thinkers) im curious as to if that big X was a nod to some other movie or pop culture reference we may have missed

The Wakanda forever sign my brother and Malcolm X!!

That's what I don't want this show to turn into.

It's funny because I was purposely only referencing things within the universe of the show.

This season has been lit ! This shows probably the best show out on any network atm .. only thing I noticed is not everyone really knows about this show ( bay area). i try to talk about this show to my friends and co workers and no bueno some broads still thing Donald Glover is the old black guy that played lethal weapon..

I thought this was going to be a filler episode with Glover playing the white man and how anyone can stay in that house after all the creep stuff the guy was pulling .. turns out it was more serious and that photo of Darius in his instagram did the show for me that was hilarious

Back
Top Bottom