FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

I think that there were three parables told in tonight's episode:

1. The cost of being successful within the system of white supremacy.
2. The cost of being Black in the Entertainment industry.
3. The cost of believing your Black child's humanity is a necessary sacrifice in order for them to be successful in the world.

D54D4ABF-C6C4-43AB-AB4C-DAAF61259828.png

64E38559-A658-4C95-8B74-6823780534FA.png

E2C79506-FD1C-4586-AE43-51682284DB81.png

62DFCACD-3702-4FD2-8977-B7BAE46ECAFC.png

6C74AA76-DE7C-457C-A55D-001826AB574E.png

374C4D05-6382-42D6-89E1-E82C634866ED.png

CE91C051-735B-451B-BD74-22DB38322466.png

i was looking up something completely unrelated and came across an article that said the bodyguard from the Clark county scene where the engineer keeps ******* up and theyre about to beat him up had on this hoodie

black-lives-matter-black-america-again.jpg

they were maybe tryna say black people get beat up or killed for insignificant **** all the time or at one point did consistently (emmitt till, etc.) so it was maybe a juxtaposition of that concept

Some of y'all too used to the cartoons and cereal. Episode was great.

I legit thought that was Smokey, then Donald, then couldn't tell, and finally figured out it was Donald for sure :lol:

This creature has a booty chin so you know that he up to something conspicuous.

I just got back from seeing “A Quiet Place” and this episode scarier than that ****. I know this **** about Michael Jackson and Michael Jackson life was scary as **** when you think about it. ***** got beat his whole life. Mike Never had time to touch a titty and tell friends about it when he was 11 like me. Mike never got a wall dance to the Isley Brothers. Yeah he made “Off The Wall” and “Thriller” but that **** came with a price and the price was not being able to do ratchet **** with your friends.

This ***** has a gift shop in his house……yeah he got body parts stashed somewhere. I bet that whole mansion smells like ear wax.

Forreal though. Why Sammy Sosa look like garlic?

King Darius VII threw up Wakanda in the photo.

Why he give his dad a white lady titty for a face?

King Darius VII touched the blood on the piano. I hope he doesn’t transform into a 33 year old white woman like Teddy.

I’m gonna start saying “Fine Destiny” to justify **** I don’t feel like doing.

This white ***** watching old videos of himself like a athlete that blew his knee out.

Welp this Elmer’s Glue face *** ***** pulled a Elmer Fudd *** gun on King Darius VII. How dare this lil *****.

:lol:

http://www.politeasflannels.com/blog/2018/4/6/atlanta-teddy-perkins-review

Yeah man y'all reaching and deciphering little parts like this was the wire or breaking bad.
Cmon someone compared this to black mirror ?:rofl:

A lot of hype.

I just watched the episode so forgive me. But man Keith is so good dude should be a mother ******* movie star.

Like Kieth should replace Donald in a Lando movie.

Man...that episode had more suspense than Get Out. Not sure if Glover/Peele are tight, but on the heels of the Keanu dig last week, and then me reading this (on why there were no commercials on Reddit,) it got me thinking...

I think it was commercial free because Glover knows Peele isn't the only Black writer that can make a good horror film and this episode is going get him a movie deal.

Back
Top Bottom