FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

i hope this happens in this thread every week

lowkey some of the humor in this show (florida man, sammy sosa hat, etc.) is very “urban forum”-ish...like a mash up of black twitter, boxden and NT

would not be surprised at all if glover is on sites like this and coli and boxden laughing at yall ****** :lol:. wasnt he big ghost fase that used to review the drake albums lmao

btw donald glover is def a dude who got on forums and reddit and would def fill up his show with little random easter eggs if only to have *****s looking like tinfoil woke conspiracists when trying to point them all out :lol:...he probably sit back every week and laugh at all the deep dives

This, exactly this :lol: dude said himself he looks for communities online and joins them and reads the conversations and talks to people cuz he can be anonymous. Ain't no way in hell he's not looking for reactions to this show. Why else would he be dropping subtle and overt references and Easter eggs? He knows his audience.

I don't see how either side has a valid stance over the other, unless the producers/directors explicitly say there is or isn't more to an episode. So if somebody sees some subliminals and you don't **** and let em cook. *****s wanna stifle Atlanta discussion on an Atlanta thread because they disagree.

giphy.gif

This too :lol:

The fact that he literally photoshopped pics of MJ and Chuck berry and put them in the background or he made Darius’ background that ASW Wakanda MLK Malcolm pic should be enough evidence that this ***** is on a troll’s type of time :lol:.

The fact that he literally photoshopped pics of MJ and Chuck berry and put them in the background or he made Darius’ background that ASW Wakanda MLK Malcolm pic should be enough evidence that this ***** is on a troll’s type of time :lol:.

This!

I think when people heard "Darius episode" and "no commercials", they had a different expectation especially coming off the last episode with the realism the black man faces with his barber. So when they watch this episode, it might not hit with them because it doesn't have that realism "day in the life of a struggling black man" vibe to it.

So last week was a Paper Boi episode, this week a Darius episode. Next week looks like a Van episode.

I hope it's the last of the solo episodes as there'll only 4 more episodes left.

E6 - Teddy Perkins
E7 - Champagne Papi
E8 - Woods
E9 - North of the Border
E10 - FUBU
E11 - Crabs in a Barrel

Its stupid that you think the question needs to be asked or that you were wondering if they are worthy especially if you're serious.

obviously the question needs to be asked if the discussion is being curtailed

as somebody pointed out nobody said anything when it was true detective

obviously the question needs to be asked if the discussion is being curtailed
Only a stupid person would take any of that seriously and then say its obviously needed to be asked.

Nobody said or implied black shows should not be discussed.

You're just trolling.

as somebody pointed out nobody said anything when it was true detective
You are lying.

Go read through that thread then repeat that lie.

Only a stupid person would take any of that seriously and then say its obviously needed to be asked.

You're just trolling.

You are lying.

Go read through that thread then repeat that lie.

i took it as seriously as it was said

the implication is if this show cant be discussed then black shows in general cant be discussed?

whether or not you were in TD thread telling ppl "thats not the show theyre making!" the fact remains if people went into deep speculation there they can do it here too

You're just trolling.

i think hes saying the questioning of deeper discussion in general implies that the discussion is not welcome

Reactions: wr
i think hes saying the questioning of deeper discussion in general implies that the discussion is not welcome
And that's especially stupid when you try to say its cuz its a black show versus a white show.

Instead of questioning those questioning deeper discussion. Just have deeper discussion instead of being stupid.
i took it as seriously as it was said

the implication is if this show cant be discussed then black shows in general cant be discussed?
This is why it was stupid and why I said you're a troll.

whether or not you were in TD thread telling ppl "thats not the show theyre making!" the fact remains if people went into deep speculation there they can do it here too
Like I said before you're a liar.

Ppl complained about others going in to crazy theories in the TD thread. So there is no situation of it didn't happen in this thread but its happening in here. Nor does it have anything to do with it being a white or black show.

At least your ignorance is showing though. Cuz if you really believe its a fact that deep discussion should be had and that it remains then you didn't need to ask that stupid question in the first place.

But you know why I said it was stupid. Cuz it was. Stop trolling.

Last edited:
only one trolling is you those responses keep getting longer and longer

that guy got the point but here you only continuing to make yourself look stupid

Back
Top Bottom