Funny Video of Faking in Soccer

Basketball is pretty bad too but at least they don't roll around on the ground covering there faces when they get bumped on there leg.
indifferent.gif

It's disgusting which ever way you do it. Basket ball players want the foul. Soccer Players want the other player to get a suspended, They Have to sell the foul.

I hate players taking dives it's disgusting and pathetic. And it happens way to much in modern soccer.

Originally Posted by FreshMoney15

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Wait, how is this different from basketball?

R u kidding me???
Find me a video of bball players doin this....
laugh.gif
..no offense but.. a comment like this makes me wonder if you've even watched a game of basketball before.

Do you know who Paul Peirce is?

Originally Posted by FreshMoney15

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Wait, how is this different from basketball?

R u kidding me???
Find me a video of bball players doin this....
laugh.gif
..no offense but.. a comment like this makes me wonder if you've even watched a game of basketball before.

Do you know who Paul Peirce is?

pau gasol is the worse. i cant stand watching the lakers play because of him. and in soccer if you get a red card your team is basically screwed

pau gasol is the worse. i cant stand watching the lakers play because of him. and in soccer if you get a red card your team is basically screwed

I played soccer most of my life growing up. Flopping is part of the game. Basically your trying to get a guy to get his 2 yellow cards or if your in the box a penalty. A ref wouldn't consider doing either if you just pop up to your feet. You got to sell it as a legit foul. I have to admit most players go overboard with it though. I know I did a few times.
laugh.gif

I played soccer most of my life growing up. Flopping is part of the game. Basically your trying to get a guy to get his 2 yellow cards or if your in the box a penalty. A ref wouldn't consider doing either if you just pop up to your feet. You got to sell it as a legit foul. I have to admit most players go overboard with it though. I know I did a few times.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom