Funny Video of Faking in Soccer

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Originally Posted by FreshMoney15

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Wait, how is this different from basketball?

R u kidding me???
Find me a video of bball players doin this....
laugh.gif
..no offense but.. a comment like this makes me wonder if you've even watched a game of basketball before.

Do you know who Derek Fisher is?
fixed.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Originally Posted by FreshMoney15

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Wait, how is this different from basketball?

R u kidding me???
Find me a video of bball players doin this....
laugh.gif
..no offense but.. a comment like this makes me wonder if you've even watched a game of basketball before.

Do you know who Derek Fisher is?
fixed.

It's an art. Players both in soccer and basketball are perfecting this. I mean if you know the rules and know how it works, why not excel at it? These guys are professionals after all.

It's an art. Players both in soccer and basketball are perfecting this. I mean if you know the rules and know how it works, why not excel at it? These guys are professionals after all.

^^^So true. My man Vlad always went for high quality acting.

Also this goon:

sam-cassell1.jpg

And that video was mad funny!

^^^So true. My man Vlad always went for high quality acting.

Also this goon:

sam-cassell1.jpg

And that video was mad funny!

Im guessing some of you never played soccer, it's more of a habbit then anything, coaches tell their players to flop on ANY SORT contact, so after doing once or twice its record into your head to fall on anything and I mean anything.
Flopping is also something done when wanting to catch a breather.

Im guessing some of you never played soccer, it's more of a habbit then anything, coaches tell their players to flop on ANY SORT contact, so after doing once or twice its record into your head to fall on anything and I mean anything.
Flopping is also something done when wanting to catch a breather.

Back
Top Bottom