roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but
smh.gif
at the same time.

Pathetic.

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

I played soccer most of my life growing up. Flopping is part of the game. Basically your trying to get a guy to get his 2 yellow cards or if your in the box a penalty. A ref wouldn't consider doing either if you just pop up to your feet. You got to sell it as a legit foul. I have to admit most players go overboard with it though. I know I did a few times.
laugh.gif
You're soft as pudding and the next time you got the ball I'd 2 foot you with studs up.

Im guessing some of you never played soccer, it's more of a habbit then anything, coaches tell their players to flop on ANY SORT contact, so after doing once or twice its record into your head to fall on anything and I mean anything.
Flopping is also something done when wanting to catch a breather.
No coach of mine has ever been an advocate of diving. 

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

I played soccer most of my life growing up. Flopping is part of the game. Basically your trying to get a guy to get his 2 yellow cards or if your in the box a penalty. A ref wouldn't consider doing either if you just pop up to your feet. You got to sell it as a legit foul. I have to admit most players go overboard with it though. I know I did a few times.
laugh.gif
You're soft as pudding and the next time you got the ball I'd 2 foot you with studs up.

Im guessing some of you never played soccer, it's more of a habbit then anything, coaches tell their players to flop on ANY SORT contact, so after doing once or twice its record into your head to fall on anything and I mean anything.
Flopping is also something done when wanting to catch a breather.
No coach of mine has ever been an advocate of diving. 

in FIFA terms,it's called "simulation"...or even "diving" if you prefer...
oh,and it's FOOTBALL...not soccer...

Americans...
laugh.gif

in FIFA terms,it's called "simulation"...or even "diving" if you prefer...
oh,and it's FOOTBALL...not soccer...

Americans...
laugh.gif

Man I was laughing when one of the dudes flopped, then the other player dove over him and flopped.

And how are you talking about basketball flopping and Varejao the Joker isn't mentioned.

Man I was laughing when one of the dudes flopped, then the other player dove over him and flopped.

And how are you talking about basketball flopping and Varejao the Joker isn't mentioned.

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

^ Mine did, and we went to state 4years in a row won it 1 out of those 4

Our coach never advocated it but it's not like he ever said don't do it.  And to the guy saying he would double studs up tackle some one for diving and faking lol.  I would roll around on the ground and scream bloody murder if you did that too me.  Watch you get a red and get up with a big smile on my face.

When you play you understand the game.  If you dont' want to be fouled you can go down on contact.  It will stop other players from contacting you because they know you will fall and they will be called for a foul.  Why do you think Ronaldo and Robben don't get bodied like wayne rooney does.  It's because defenders know one bump or wrong tackle and they are going down.  It's how the game is played

BTW Casa Mia Bays National Champions when i was a kid.  So seen it all in soccer.  This video is hilarious too
roll.gif

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

^ Mine did, and we went to state 4years in a row won it 1 out of those 4

Our coach never advocated it but it's not like he ever said don't do it.  And to the guy saying he would double studs up tackle some one for diving and faking lol.  I would roll around on the ground and scream bloody murder if you did that too me.  Watch you get a red and get up with a big smile on my face.

When you play you understand the game.  If you dont' want to be fouled you can go down on contact.  It will stop other players from contacting you because they know you will fall and they will be called for a foul.  Why do you think Ronaldo and Robben don't get bodied like wayne rooney does.  It's because defenders know one bump or wrong tackle and they are going down.  It's how the game is played

BTW Casa Mia Bays National Champions when i was a kid.  So seen it all in soccer.  This video is hilarious too
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom