FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

F. Bait. I still hate the fact i had to buy it from them and them bastards still havent delivered to me

if the flocked rumor is true I may need to Sub to the box.

I just started the show Flash......what did you guys get me in to.......
and Felicity smoak is hot, I see why fans were pressuring Funko to make her

Gold Batman from GameStop. Just snatched one up on eBay.

I think I'm going to end up doing the same for a gold batman and gold batgirl.

I'm trading one of my double gold superman to a coworker tomorrow..found out he's into pops and has 500+ lol

Walter..

I walked into GameStop and they had 4 mystery boxes. They told me that I could look through them. They had 2 batgirls and 2 claptraps. I bought a batgirl and they gave me 10 percent off.

I walked into GameStop and they had 4 mystery boxes. They told me that I could look through them. They had 2 batgirls and 2 claptraps. I bought a batgirl and they gave me 10 percent off.

You guys think all the gold pops are gone by now?

Anyone on her collect the Funko My Little Pony vinyls? I only collect the chase/glitter versions and I'm almost complete with what's been release, just missing 4 (Scootaloo, Apple Bloom, Seeetie Drops, & Cheese Sandwich). If anyone can help a girl out, lemme know :smile:

Might subscribe to this month's lootcrate. Pics usually leak the last day you can subscribe. Lol.

i know its the holiday season and some of us are expecting SS boxes but would anyone be interested in another small raffle with a chance to win something new? ill have something up that i dont think has actually hit the market yet.. :D

Back
Top Bottom