FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

That Loki is looking nice but I've actually got the THUNDERCATS bug and want Lion-O and Mumm-Ra However if you're looking to move that Loki I'm interested. "Fam Price" of course :lol:

When POP is life and you preorder a game you'll never play for the Gold Pop [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

but the funko figure coming with the naruto game isn't a pop right?

man I'm so damn jealous of that bane...the one pop that I want that I probably won't own unless they decide to unvault him 

Kobe!! :pimp:

alleyzonjay alleyzonjay
Didn't you have a Frost Giant Loki you were looking to let go?

i used to have him but i traded him.

Does it come with the case?

i believe so, everyone ive seen post theirs from fugitive had one. one dudes was crushed though, i felt bad because i used to have him and the box wasnt fixable. he reached out to them though and i think hes getting a replacement.

raffle will be up shortly.. please follow the guideline to claim your spots..

What raffle?

oh you mustve missed the last two here. basically itll be 10-15 spots at around $5 an entry and you can purchase as many spots as you would like. winner gets to choose one POP of their choice from the lot thats posted, shipping included.. hope to see you participate.. :D

Last edited:
here it is guys!

format is as follows..

SPOTS/PRICE/WINNER

12/$5/1

so for instance if you want TWO spots, YOU will post 2/10. meaning you want TWO spots and there are now TEN spots left.
if the following person wants ONE spot they will then post 1/9 meaning you want ONE spot and there are now NINE left.
WHEN THE LAST SPOT IS ACCOUNTED FOR THE PERSON WILL WRITE "CAPPED". MEANING ALL SLOTS ARE FILLED.
ONE THE RAFFLE IS CAPPED I WILL POST MY PAYPAL SO PAYMENTS CAN BE MADE.
PAYMENT IS TO BE SENT AS FRIENDS AND FAMILY ONLY.
ONCE ALL PAYMENTS ARE RECEIVED THE RAFFLE WILL COMMENCE..

if you're not familiar and this is your first time participating please read.

there are 12 spots for this raffle.
each entry is $5 and multiples can be purchased.
THERE WILL BE ONE WINNER.
WINNER gets their choice of POP.
shipping is free.

VOLTRON HAS ARRIVED

View media item 1812683
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

I thought mine was gonna come in yesterday but nothing. My concierge has been bad with my packages lately though. It was prolly there last night when I asked if I had anything smh.

Does it come with the case?

I got mines yesterday also. It does come with that pop protector.

Back
Top Bottom