FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Did anyone else order from zavvi (ZBOX)? I ordered the ONE MONTH and they renewed me for a second month right now.. good thing wells fargo shot me an email.. emailed their customer service.

Last edited:
Someone asked a few pages back, but I didn't see an answer: for SS mailings, are we putting our NT Names on it for return address or anything?

Someone asked a few pages back, but I didn't see an answer: for SS mailings, are we putting our NT Names on it for return address or anything?

i would say dont put your name so that it would remain a surprise until everyone receives their box then we can reveal who got who..

where did you cop the godzilla

Popcultcha and Forbiddenplanet.

I sent my gift to my secret santa and wrote from Hennessy at the bottom. You can already see everyones real name and NT name in the word doc. No need to hide your NT name.

I sent my gift to my secret santa and wrote from Hennessy at the bottom. You can already see everyones real name and NT name in the word doc. No need to hide your NT name.

did the doc have your name assigned next to your elf? kinda defeats the whole point of a SECRET Santa.. :rolleyes

alleyzonjay alleyzonjay Yeah I was tad bit disappointed by that, but all good.

shame on your santa, that was one of the ONLY requirements for this swap. tdogg2k tdogg2k

he literally bought the vinyl and was like F it.

atleast youre happy with it though..

anything in particular youre looking for?

when the dust is settled and everyone gets their stuff ill try to oop you something. just cuz youre a good guy.. :wink:

Last edited:
For real, how you gonna join the Funko Pop thread's Secret Santa and NOT get a Pop for yours :rolleyes

did the doc have your name assigned next to your elf? kinda defeats the whole point of a SECRET Santa.. :rolleyes

I don't really see the point of staying anonymous forever for a secret santa with internet strangers. They'll see your name on the postage any way and can look at the doc and find out which NTer it came from. That's why I just put my NT name at the end of the little note I wrote any way. What are we supposed to do make up a name when we send it in the mail? :lol: Though t this was more of a gift exchange concept.

Is it really that serious? My bad if this was supposed to be TOP SECRET santa and truly anonymous. We already on an anonymous forum though man :rofl:

Next Smuggler's Bounty box could contain a flocked Pop? :nerd:

Chewie?!

I don't really see the point of staying anonymous forever for a secret santa with internet strangers. They'll see your name on the postage any way and can look at the doc and find out which NTer it came from. That's why I just put my NT name at the end of the little note I wrote any way. What are we supposed to do make up a name when we send it in the mail? :lol: Though t this was more of a gift exchange concept.

Is it really that serious? My bad if this was supposed to be TOP SECRET santa and truly anonymous. We already on an anonymous forum though man :rofl:

no one said forever. the proper way is to reveal you were your elfs Santa after all gifts are exchanged.

who said you had to make up a name? you could of just left it blank or simply put FROM SANTA on it like ill be doing with mine.

obviously youve never done this before.. :lol:

not a big deal though..

no one said forever. the proper way is to reveal you were your elfs Santa after all gifts are exchanged.

who said you had to make up a name? you could of just left it blank or simply put FROM SANTA on it like ill be doing with mine.

obviously youve never done this before.. :lol:

not a big deal though..

Well since you just told your secret santa who "FROM SANTA" is you might want to write something else now :rofl:

I know how a secret santa works. Just never done it online with strangers.

You're right though I do like the idea of the reveal after everyone receives their gifts. I just know that everyone plans on opening them at separate times also.

Not a big deal.

Well since you just told your secret santa who "FROM SANTA" is you might want to write something else now :rofl:

I know how a secret santa works. Just never done it online with strangers.

You're right though I do like the idea of the reveal after everyone receives their gifts. I just know that everyone plans on opening them at separate times also.

Not a big deal.

yea just gives your elf that true surprise element when they first receive it and leaves a question as to who it was until everyone gets theirs. again no biggie.

when we do it at my job its fun trying to guess who gave you that gift until its revealed.

Back
Top Bottom