FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

hes carrying the f'in PUMPKIN that **** got me so hype right now..
laugh.gif

^ nah, not yet. I keep hearing early 2016. Same set as Iron Spider and Taskmaster.

So the new marvel Walgreens set is

Green Goblin
Iron Spider
Taskmaster
GITD black suit Spidey

If they do the same thing they did with the last set expect maybe a repainted green goblin --> hobgoblin. I hope someone gets a GITD Green Goblin variant tho or a metallic iron spider

Really bummed that I didn't know that fugitive was getting bane online :frown:

But I need goblin, iron spidey and gitd black spidey for sure

Cancelled my collector corps today. I don't wanna end up with a groot and while its a big box I don't think Funko has any surprise pop that's a 6" or we would've seen something. My guess it's a Fabrikation which I'm enh about.

I'll wait to see spoilers and if I missed out I'll cop later hopefully from a Funko booth somewhere.

My pickups over the weekend
View media item 1809753Copped Batgirl and Superman on Friday, luckily my wife picked the right boxes. Tried my luck again on Saturday and got a damn Claptrap :smh: . I refused to waste $20, and wasn't looking to sell or trade. Thought I maybe could exchange at a another location but noticed the receipt said SKU not returnable. Mind went instantly into slime mode lol. Went to another spot and instead of the boxes being behind the counter they were on the floor. The first box I noticed was already open and had the Pop I wanted, Batman. Quickly made the switcharoo and left the stote happy lol.
View media item 1809808Copped this from Target for $10. Might go back and get the one with Batman.

Last edited:
Wait you walked in with your open box and did your own "even exchange"? :x
The Mystery Box was in my GameStop bag with the Claptrap already out. Once I was in the clear(store was crowded) I grabbed the Batman dropped it in the bag, pulled the Claptrap out and placed it in the open Mystery Box. Yeah I know :x :smh: , but I got my Batman :lol: .

Lol im not mad at you... actually sounds like something I would've attempted. Mainly because it wason the floor and opened anyway.

Last edited:
Lol im not mad at you... actually sounds like something I would've attempted. Mainly because it wason the floor and opened anyway.
Yeah the box already being open made it easy. Probably wouldn't have done it if I had to open the box myself.

Thanks to my Secret Santa for the gifts!!
View media item 1809183Definitely wanted the vinyl version of the album!! I destroyed the bag of M&Ms the same day I received the package lol.

wait.. your SS didnt get you a POP? that was a requirement for this swap.. :smh:

tdogg2k tdogg2k

Cancelled my collector corps today. I don't wanna end up with a groot and while its a big box I don't think Funko has any surprise pop that's a 6" or we would've seen something. My guess it's a Fabrikation which I'm enh about.

I'll wait to see spoilers and if I missed out I'll cop later hopefully from a Funko booth somewhere.

EVERY box is guaranteed to have a POP in it. so while you might get a Fabrikation youll still get a POP as well. MCC was pretty good with keeping the Villain box from being spoiled so it isnt a for sure thing that we'll see something before someone posts their box.. the Smugglers Bounty wasnt leaked either. ima keep my sub but im crossing my fingers its not another Groot or Rocket. only way ill be ok with it is if its a 6" Groot with Rocket on his shoulder..

Who has a Gold Batman and Gold Batgirl they'll trade for my GITD Godzilla?

View media item 1809902

Walter..

My neighbor across the hall bought one mystery box last night and pulled a gold batgirl. I'm pretty sure he is going to sell it since he wanted gold batman. I'll see if he wants to trade since he was eyeing my Godzilla.

Just sent out my package to my secret santa :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom