FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

It's a raffle, how do you think they work. You also get a chance to get a POP of your choice for $5 shipped, quit crying and keep it moving.. :rolleyes

Nobody is crying lol. That fact that you're making $60 off raffling a pop that you purchased for $12-15 and then making it seem like it's a win-win for you and the buyers [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Looks like you gain more from the raffle

Last edited:
Nobody is crying lol. That fact that you're making $60 off raffling a pop that you purchased for $12-15 and then making it seem like it's a win-win for you and the buyers [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Looks like you gain more from the raffle

youre still crying. you dont like it move on. this isnt the first raffle we've done here and it probably wont be the last.

the possibility of getting any of these for $5 shipped is a win for whoever is drawn..

anyway

my elfs gift will go out next week. as im trying to find a certain Marvel characters merchandise... :D

lol nothing much..

lets talk about still no damn bruce lee pops!!!
I pray Bait gets no more cool exclusives

Thanks to my Secret Santa for coming through with a Pop I wanted, and one that's definitely fitting for the season.View media item 1814757Though you didn't have to, I truly appreciate it. But believe me, the vinyl album was enough. Thanks, whoever you are, lol.

What was the uproar about?

uproar about the FBox?

Thanks to my Secret Santa for coming through with a Pop I wanted, and one that's definitely fitting for the season.View media item 1814757Though you didn't have to, I truly appreciate it. But believe me, the vinyl album was enough. Thanks, whoever you are, lol.

nice!

shout out to your Santa for coming through. i figured we had some good dudes participating.. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom