FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

here it is guys!

2/10

format is as follows..

SPOTS/PRICE/WINNER

12/$5/1

so for instance if you want TWO spots, YOU will post 2/10. meaning you want TWO spots and there are now TEN spots left.
if the following person wants ONE spot they will then post 1/9 meaning you want ONE spot and there are now NINE left.
WHEN THE LAST SPOT IS ACCOUNTED FOR THE PERSON WILL WRITE "CAPPED". MEANING ALL SLOTS ARE FILLED.
ONE THE RAFFLE IS CAPPED I WILL POST MY PAYPAL SO PAYMENTS CAN BE MADE.
PAYMENT IS TO BE SENT AS FRIENDS AND FAMILY ONLY.
ONCE ALL PAYMENTS ARE RECEIVED THE RAFFLE WILL COMMENCE..

if you're not familiar and this is your first time participating please read.

there are 12 spots for this raffle.
each entry is $5 and multiples can be purchased.
THERE WILL BE ONE WINNER.
WINNER gets their choice of POP.
shipping is free.

VOLTRON HAS ARRIVED

View media item 1812683
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

2/10

Last edited:
here it is guys!

format is as follows..

SPOTS/PRICE/WINNER

12/$5/1

so for instance if you want TWO spots, YOU will post 2/10. meaning you want TWO spots and there are now TEN spots left.
if the following person wants ONE spot they will then post 1/9 meaning you want ONE spot and there are now NINE left.
WHEN THE LAST SPOT IS ACCOUNTED FOR THE PERSON WILL WRITE "CAPPED". MEANING ALL SLOTS ARE FILLED.
ONE THE RAFFLE IS CAPPED I WILL POST MY PAYPAL SO PAYMENTS CAN BE MADE.
PAYMENT IS TO BE SENT AS FRIENDS AND FAMILY ONLY.
ONCE ALL PAYMENTS ARE RECEIVED THE RAFFLE WILL COMMENCE..

if you're not familiar and this is your first time participating please read.

there are 12 spots for this raffle.
each entry is $5 and multiples can be purchased.
THERE WILL BE ONE WINNER.
WINNER gets their choice of POP.
shipping is free.

VOLTRON HAS ARRIVED

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Dude... 1 pop? Really? You making $60 off this...

Nice, I wanted a gold Batgirl but wasn't gonna shell out the money to get it. Literally just sold my gold Power Armor and turned around and bought a gold Superman. I'm cool with just gold Bats and Supes. Wish I had something to trade for Batgirl :x

Ny game stop had the boxes on the floor i looked through all 30. No gold but still batgirls left

The gold pops are stating to drop in price. If they get down to the $45 range I might pick up both Batman and Batgirl

Gold pops will level off but I'm guessing they'll shoot back up. It's the holidays so all the hoarders are trying to move them fast to get that cash. I see them shooting back up to the $80+ range, slightly higher for certain ones.

If that's not a Naruto pop I'm passing :lol: I've never even seen an episode of Naruto.

Need to find me that Voltron and finally scoop that Buzz. Gold Mushu pop gonna release in 2 weeks at that shop in Little Tokyo. I'm really about to go line up for a pop :lol: hopefully I can convince the GF to fall thru and cop with me since its 1 per customer

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom