FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

This has been a hell of a week...

Grails coming in all week...

Praise to the Raffle Gawd :lol:

I wanna eat...

Happy birthday bruv. Hope you're e joying the day.

I wanna eat...

Happy birthday bruv. Hope you're e joying the day.

Well sisternlaw got proposed to and piggy backed off my bday to surprised her and I helped the Nt fam eat AGAIN...so hell, it's been a great bday so far :pimp: thanks for the bday love bros!

Well sisternlaw got proposed to and piggy backed off my bday to surprised her and I helped the Nt fam eat AGAIN...so hell, it's been a great bday so far :pimp: thanks for the bday love bros!
snowporrters are still scum. But happy name day

So does every pop have a chase? Or is it just certain ones?

Just found a Walmart exclusive Joker at the Walmart that usually doesn't have anything by my house

never seen this thread , glad i found.

Just started collecting these things over the weekend lol.

Had no idea they were such a big deal, I started cause they looked cool and I was bored.

I need to catch up and learn the slang in here.

Just Radomness...

John Snow Castle Black
Batman The Dark Knoght Return
Raven Teen Titan Go

I'm thinking it maybe the items that are exclusively for stores within the US and Canada like HT, TRU, BL,etc.

^That would be fair imo. I mean the whole point of that site are for the other countries. To have a chance to get the exclusive. (Well sell everywhere, but they dont just have targets and hot topics to walk into.)
Not mad at all about it.
I dont really order from pc anyway

Yeah it seems like PC can't sell us the exclusives from US stores. I hope this doesn't affect metallic green ranger. I need every site possible. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom