FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

the value of my collection has went down a lot, probably by almost 300 bucks. a lot of pops went down in stock. 2 weeks ago iron patriot was hitting for 38 bucks now its at 22.
a lot of game of thrones went down a few bucks (except renly and the other exclusives)
black and white winter soldier cap went from 90 to 65.

it's kinda good to see tho. im all about people being able to get what they want.

Da Gawd just keeps rising tho...

View media item 2132960

lol he's weak
just like your pops sucka!!!!!

he still no Renly and never will be.

and like i said 6 months and the true deserving king Stannis will be valued higher than the stark scum.

lol he's weak
just like your pops sucka!!!!!

he still no Renly and never will be.

and like i said 6 months and the true deserving king Stannis will be valued higher than the stark scum.

The salt...awe man.

Rise in value, how Renly got more height than Stannis and he wasn't on the show long :lol:

Let alone being vaulted? Nawl...

If he not on the rise now, 8 months from now he'll be $4 a pop :lol:

My dug w/cone showed up today from toytokyo. Guess that $8 shipping got me Sunday delivery. Looks good, but it may get flipped.

I think my Spiderman box comes in tomorrow. Says the package is only 1 lb does that seem right? Are there spoilers out yet?

tdogg2k tdogg2k the value may have gone down because of everyone focusing their spending on SDCC. Maybe the value will go back up now that there will be a wave of new collectors discovering older pops they want. I got a few good deals on older pops during SDCC.

Last edited:
got a grail coming in this week. most I've ever spent on a pop, so happy though. will be selling some commons to offset the cost when it comes in

Got 2 grails coming in this week as well. I'm about to make my 21 for 21 list of pops I want and start slowly working to finish it.

If anyone is selling a hobgoblin, please let me know. Birthday's coming up, would like to treat myself to that.

Back
Top Bottom