FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I was at hot topic for a minute last night..

They had like 6 Clark Kents..

I ended up getting the mystery Fallout pop..ended up getting Toughness..may order more through the site..and hopefully get a Chase

Now you know not everybody got a chase pop :lol:

I'm one of them :frown:

In all honesty Chase Pops aren't all that! I will always value SDCC Pops over Chase Pops unless the Chase pop is a retired pop. SDCC pops don't get a another run, most Chase pops that's aren't retired are out there even though they are a bit of a headache to find. Just my personal opinion tho...no flex.

In all honesty Chase Pops aren't all that! I will always value SDCC Pops over Chase Pops unless the Chase pop is a retired pop. SDCC pops don't get a another run, most Chase pops that's aren't retired are out there even though they are a bit of a headache to find. Just my personal opinion tho...no flex.

naw your right i feel like chase pops should be more than just metallic, or bobble head (like the DC ones)

Chase should be variants like the unmasked ones. or different sword or gun they're holding, or a new color in general.

but some metallic chases do look good. I wouldn't choose the metallic green goblin over the reg green goblin (the chase reminds me of the Spiderman 1 movie version :x )
but I would want the Chase duck dodgers over the other versions

(which btw im open to trading my glow in the dark funko shop for a chase if anyone is interested)

Last edited:
View media item 2133257
View media item 2133258
Purging these pops. Some good ones some commons. But im moving and need space / furniture. The old lady wants them gone.

Looking for a little under ppg for each. For NT.

Lol beware of inbox snipers lol so please dont be upset if i tell you theyre gone.

Last edited:
I was able to order 6 Duck Dodgers off of Amazon back in July (shipping in Sept)...anybody have any luck in getting a chase from Amazon?

I still have SDCC Batman, Both Deadpools, BB-8
Lmk if anyone wants them for $16 shipped

Back
Top Bottom