FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Any updates on Walmart Golden Freddy? My order still says, "Arrives by Fri, Aug 12" and "Processing."

^Yeah and I charged up Walter White too but his glow is terrible :lol: Worst glow out of all my GITD easily. Blue Gamma Duck Dodger definitely has the best glow. Should be getting my Green Gamma in today so we'll see how the glow on that is. I don't find the Green Goblin to have that great of a glow. I didn't include him in my new setup because I think the chase looks a lot better with the metallic and pumpkin. Also, that glider takes up a lot of space and the figure doesn't stand on it's own :\

Last edited:
Last edited:
Jaime's armor though [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I wish he didn't talk all that incestous nonsense at the end of the season, killed his story arc for me [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Any updates on Walmart Golden Freddy? My order still says, "Arrives by Fri, Aug 12" and "Processing."

I just got a text/email this morning that my order is ready for pickup :smokin

Glad i didn't cancel it.

and yeah looks like the push back from HT to funko about PC. Blame the mystery boxes :lol:

Thanks they are huge next to the turtles still trying to finish the GS exclusives. Need mikey and donny.I just want leatherhead and bebop off the second wave.

yea theyre alot bigger. i used to have a huge collection of TLS but sold alot off. from wave 2 i have Mikey, Bebop, Rocksteady, Leatherhead and Shredder.

^Yeah and I charged up Walter White too but his glow is terrible :lol: Worst glow out of all my GITD easily. Blue Gamma Duck Dodger definitely has the best glow. Should be getting my Green Gamma in today so we'll see how the glow on that is. I don't find the Green Goblin to have that great of a glow. I didn't include him in my new setup because I think the chase looks a lot better with the metallic and pumpkin. Also, that glider takes up a lot of space and the figure doesn't stand on it's own :\

The GG has a good glow.

View media item 2134216
I think my worst GITD pops are chase Freddy and Swamp Thing. Both glow like someone sneezed glow paint on them. I honestly don't think I've gotten my ST to glow properly.

Yeah, for sure my best GITDs are the Duck Dodgers. Yoda and Vault Boy aren't bad either.

Back
Top Bottom