FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

^Yeah and I charged up Walter White too but his glow is terrible :lol: Worst glow out of all my GITD easily. Blue Gamma Duck Dodger definitely has the best glow. Should be getting my Green Gamma in today so we'll see how the glow on that is. I don't find the Green Goblin to have that great of a glow. I didn't include him in my new setup because I think the chase looks a lot better with the metallic and pumpkin. Also, that glider takes up a lot of space and the figure doesn't stand on it's own :\

The GG has a good glow.

View media item 2134216
I think my worst GITD pops are chase Freddy and Swamp Thing. Both glow like someone sneezed glow paint on them. I honestly don't think I've gotten my ST to glow properly.

The GG glow is just alright, IMO. The pic I posted yesterday was in a lit room and you can still tell the Blue Gamma Duck Dodger is glowing. If the Green Goblin was in the pic you wouldn't even notice it.

Just got cancellation email on Golden Freddy
laugh.gif
Me too.  Eff Wal Mart 
mean.gif

walmart is lame for that... making you wait on the preorder just to get cancelled... my order status says the same thing "processing" but at this point i dont even mind getting cancelled... i can use the money elsewhere :lol:

Golden Freddy was back up on Walmart just now. Was about to check out but OOS before I could confirm.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/51498259

Probably a mistake though.

EDIT: got an order through, lets see what happens. Don't see how it would go through if a bunch of people's are getting cancelled but who knows.

Last edited:
**** Walmart :lol:

Went to go pick up my order right now tho :rofl:

Feel like they should've made a metallic variant for him but this one looks good in person :smokin

View media item 2134290

Last edited:
Keeps going in and out of stock, picked up a few more. Will oop to NTers if somehow it goes through.

Damn lol it popped up with 5 available of those freddy's on the walmart site but2 clicks later OOS :lol:

I was surprised I wasn't cancelled. I read earlier in the morning that someone had got a shipped email confirmation but I didn't think twice about it.

Stoked to have gotten it. I got 99% of all the things I wanted from SDCC :smokin now to just get that Indy and Bobs Big Boy :smh:

Seen so many BBB pops at Frank n sons, it was such a tease. ALMOST pulled the trigger last night, saw one posted for $480 on an FB group. Had to control myself :lol:

lol damn.

IDK what's worst, that, or having someone send you a package and put delivery confirmation.

my dude tells me that last night as im goign to bed it should be here today and i need delivery confirmation. I was pissed

1/2 of holy grail shipment:
Couldn't be more happier. Back when Pops weren't super detailed. One of my grails when I started collecting way back but could never afford and still lived with my parents, the struggle was real :smh: but now, its mine :evil:

just going to come crap all over my grail post with this huh...

Knuckles is one of my #1 iso''s

Back
Top Bottom