FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

View media item 2134007
Last week haul, shout out to my homie wsm10 wsm10 for ordering the BVS box for me!!

Glad he got to you...2 years later it seemed like. Really glad I could help out.

S/o to wsm10 wsm10 for doing a trade for Spidey :smokin and thanks for the free pop caught me off guard when I opened it :lol:

View media item 2134364

Looks good man. I felt bad I got him out late and wanted to give you something for that. Hopefully you can flip him for something else down the line. Will be posting my guy tonight/tomorrow, really grateful for the trade. Enjoy!

I'm just over here trying to be a good adult and save money like...

View media item 2134407

lol... yall are makin it tough. Do think I'll be pulling the trigger on a couple very soon.

First off, awesome picture. Dude's destructive and hilarious, kinda my role model. Second, we're you looking for some stitches? I for sure got an extra Aloha and might have an extra Elvis as well if I can pry the wifey away from that double as well.

It's really not that serious on who took it what week. Just post the damn pick ups :lol:
That there is funny. Made me laugh.

Picked up hot topic jareth for my girl the other day. Dude is flames, I kinda want the rest of the Labyrinth collection

Found 1 flocked dug at hot topic but left my wallet. I gotta have it cuz 1
Its dug. 2. I say squirrel to my students all the time when they werent paying attention

Last edited:
Found 1 flocked dug at hot topic but left my wallet. I gotta have it cuz 1
Its dug. 2. I say squirrel to my students all the time when they werent paying attention

http://www.hottopic.com/product/fun...inyl-figure-hot-topic-exclusive/10599975.html

I just took a Teaching Assistant job in an 8:1:3 classroom to try to get my foot in the door to get a teaching job.. Hard where I'm at to get a teaching job.
Come to NYC and join the teaching fellows.

http://www.hottopic.com/product/fun...inyl-figure-hot-topic-exclusive/10599975.html
I just took a Teaching Assistant job in an 8:1:3 classroom to try to get my foot in the door to get a teaching job.. Hard where I'm at to get a teaching job.
my boy works at hot topic so he's goign to give me his discount. (comes out to like 12 for 2 pops)

You're a teacher?!

I use to be, I quit last year. not enough pay in my area and the kids these days :smh:

i'm GOV't now.

I preordered the Rangers and Bret Harts months ago. I forgot. I hope It's not too late for pickup @Gamestop

Back
Top Bottom