FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Smh PC sold out of that green goblin before I even had a chance... But they shipping is ridiculous, it's one of those cop and forget about it kinda things... Be surprised when it shows up at the door

Doctor Strange for the MCC box [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji] wonder what the funko is gonna be

i need spiderman mcc spoilers.

Funko gives 0 clucks about the mystery after it closes so they'll be posting a video later today :lol:

i need spiderman mcc spoilers.

Funko gives 0 clucks about the mystery after it closes so they'll be posting a video later today :lol:

I ordered that when do they ship? After the box closes? I think it's spiderman shooting web or something

It should be up by 3 or 4 central time. I need to see what's in it mane.

Such a spider stan. Really hoping the pop is something Peter Parker related so I don't have to spend the $ on a comikaze Peter Parker

I think the UFC should make a Nate Diaz pop. He should also have an exclusive Stockton slap variant in honor of Saturday night. Just thought I'd share. That will be all.

If you haven't gotten a cancellation email from Walmart yet there's still hope! Just got this email :pimp:

View media item 2135063

I wish 1000 creases upon you if these get fulfilled :lol:

They just charged my CC so it's fulfilled. This saves me a huge headache because I had already sold all of these as a pre-order the day I ordered. I stated they were expected to ship August 15th in my listing and I've been getting a lot of messages from my buyers this past week. Glad I didn't call Walmart and press the issue any more to risk my order being cancelled.

Last edited:
I think the UFC should make a Nate Diaz pop. He should also have an exclusive Stockton slap variant in honor of Saturday night. Just thought I'd share. That will be all.

Lmfao would be an instant cop.

You Bite your tongue in honor of the notorious one, he shall get his revenge lol. I do respect Diaz just never been a fan of tho brother entertaining tho

Back
Top Bottom