FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

So I'm at this super center Walmart here in Cali and they do have SS pops and figures in the back however they said they may be street dated. So check your bigger super enters. Also if they have them but say that they can't sell try and point to a local store you heard had them. I know a store in San Diego has them out so I'm hoping that will convince the GM to sell me some pops. They say they'll get a hefty fine if they release early

Went to three walmarts yesterday. Nobody knew what a Funko Pop was and couldn't find any.

Fam employees at Walmart are imcompotent, 2 ladies only spoke Spanish thank goodness for my gandmas only speaking spanish to me lol but they had to ask 2 other people to find out where they were. And nothing!! All while being in the toy section lol

I wasnt greedy and only ordered one. There will be hell to pay if i dont get mine but people who ordered 3. Or more (separate cc) get theirs

Same here!!

Positive thinking only! It truly helps!

BUT I am curious, what hell will you raise that Walgreens will care about in the slightest?

I say you stack all their ice cream on the floor neatly outside the freezer! Especially since they don't sell B&J Milk n' Cookies!

Anyone received any updates from PC yet?
Received shipping confirmation this morning on my first order-Zorak and Brak, still waiting for confirmation on SDCC GG, GITD Killer Croc, and Unmasked Cyclops.

They also sent me a code for $20(AUD) off my next order, which was super cool of them.  Great customer service, if you ask me.

Last edited:
From my Walgreens email confo

Thank you for your recent order. We will notify you by e-mail when your order has shipped, at which time your account will be charged. Please save this message for your records.

Below is a list of the item(s) in your order. Please review it for accuracy.
The estimated ship date for your Pre-Order item(s) is included below.

You guys should be good they won't charged your card til they ship

Last edited:
If they havent gotten it now i wpuld prob give up. I have an extra (for now) if u need one check gs first

Anyone received any updates from PC yet?
Some people have received their orders, saw someone on reddit post their duck dodgers bundle.I only got a processing email, but my order was placed during onw if the restocks so not part of the first batch.

Walgreens finally selling there exclusives online only a matter of time before they put there marvel exclusives up aswell :smokin

Last edited:
So I'm at this super center Walmart here in Cali and they do have SS pops and figures in the back however they said they may be street dated. So check your bigger super enters. Also if they have them but say that they can't sell try and point to a local store you heard had them. I know a store in San Diego has them out so I'm hoping that will convince the GM to sell me some pops. They say they'll get a hefty fine if they release early

You in Palmdale by chance? Lol.

Big thanks to the homie Grine Grine for ooping me the connect on this GoT lot and to @onlyXVbutHAVEallXIX for the U.S. Agent

2v2efpt.jpg

You in Palmdale by chance? Lol.

Lol naw dude I was at the Santa Clarita ones. I live in SFV

So I seen this pic on Reddit last night

View media item 2117704
Come to find out its in escondido, ca aka San Diego area. Bet the homie lives there. I call the store but the lady ain't een tryin to help talkin about no holds. So I text my boy who live there like 630 in the am. He gets back to me an hour later says the spot is 10 mins from the crib. He mobs over. Grabs me the weight and leaves. As he's leaving he text me some dude really ran up to him and asked him if there were any left. My boy said that after what he scooped up there were still like 6+ left however there were no more Harleens

Anyway drove around all morning and came up short but the outta town connect held me down

View media item 2117718
Pretty much all spoken for by my admins of my group. However I know a Walmart that has them in the back on a pallet but because of a contract they can't put them out yet and there's no actual date. But I'll keep checking it daily.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom