FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

@im that one
hennessy hennessy

Appreciate the hookups on Blossom and GITD Night King :nthat:...

Blossom was supposed to be a birthday present for my girl... I thought it was the Night King when I opened in front of her :lol:... Meh... She loves it...

Still need Buttercup :nerd:...

Pick ups this week... Minus Ramsey Bolton $5 special :nthat:...

View media item 2118262

Last edited:
You can still preorder the power puff girls on fp

Not into SS or the new batman movies but that underwater batman pop is really dope in person. Ordered it online last night after passing on it in store.

I can already taste salt if they restock.

which I'm all for team everyone get what they want.

but the people that payed over 30 (initially) then 100+ wheeewww i can see the butt hurt now. "Funko doesn't care about the collector anymore" "This is crap i paid $$"

people in one of my groups lost it because some pops they had lost value. and they were livid.

Not into SS or the new batman movies but that underwater batman pop is really dope in person. Ordered it online last night after passing on it in store.

The pre order doesn't do anything for me honestly... I need Buttercup for my girl's birthday in a couple weeks...

The pre order doesn't do anything for me honestly... I need Buttercup for my girl's birthday in a couple weeks...

Just get her a golden Frieza and call it a day fam.

Just get her a golden Frieza and call it a day fam.

Fam I'm a Savage and all... But I'm not into expensive golden hunks of plastic shoved up my bum :lol:...

She still turns him backwards :lol:...

GITD Night King is :nthat:...

Last edited:
The White DD GITD keeps going up...

Meanwhile the GG GITD GG going down :lol:

Yeah the only SDCC pops that will hold their current PPG value are the numbered ones or if you have the actual SDCC stickers. Whatever you want unless it's got a number attached to it just wait it out. PPG will be 2/3 or maybe even 1/2 the current value within a week or two when people realize what they have isn't actually rare but they got duped by a sticker.

PPG value for all these pops was calculated on those who had the pop from SDCC or those who were smart enough to sell everything as a preorder before they got the pop in, when hype was crazy. When PC, FP, orders come in all these pop values gonna tank because market will be flooded with people who will try to sell for what I like to call "panic period" prices.

The same thing can be seen for nearly any store exclusive pop some people don't have patience with. Just look at what any Walgreens, Hot Topic, etc exclusives were selling for the first week they were spotted in stores vs after. Most pops are GR with a sticker that creates panic. Pre sell all your orders on eBay if you wanna resell otherwise it's not worth it. I had the majority my 50+ pops from SDCC sold the same day I placed my order for ridiculous prices. People have no patience to wait to see what the price stabilizes as. Blue DD, white DD, I didn't pre sale because I know those are the only ones actual worth something. All the other exclusives will be restocked a bunch of are still in stores. These days, unless funko says its limited there's more than enough for everyone. Hell, just look at the Walmart Joker fiasco right now. Early supply problems got ravenous collectors taking it up the bum. Price will be normal soon.

I could be totally wrong on this also but I don't expect either Indiana Jones pop to stay where they're at right now. Dropping soon. I'd be patient on a deal for those. Pop collectors in general have a short attention span and there's always something new coming out.

Last edited:
^well put... Spoken like a true re-seller hustler :lol:

Can't believe I can't find anybody with a Renly Baratheon and is willing to trade.

Last edited:
Can't believe nobody I can't find anybody with a Renly Baratheon and is willing to trade.

30k35o8.gif

Lol

Last edited:
It's just like shoes. Prices crash once everyone attempts to sell and once the pop dries up, prices tend to go up with some sense false of non availability when people are basically just selling and buying the same pops from each other.

Ex. headless Ned, ZEA batman etc etc

Back
Top Bottom