FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Dope seeing all these OPB collections in detolfs. Bittersweet since I'm in the process of boxing up all my pops right now for a move. Luckily I was able to complete the GoT collection in time. Taking way longer than expected the collection takes up so much more space in the boxes.

i get my box on Tuesday im dumb happy and ready. i almost forgot that cost me 125....yea i need to sell my higher end pops now
waaay too dangerous

lol GOT and captain americas come with me to my grave. those are the only ones i'll never give up under any circumstances.

Blue duck came in from eBay buy. It had a pinched window and the box is not great but it's an easy sticker swap with a regular DD. Built a track shelf to stack all my pops in stacks and ease the clutter of the space in between my baseball display.

Will post pics later of DD glow and setup.

Just finished season two of Daredevil, can't wait for the pops. Need to get two fisk,/king pin to make a custom on one of them with the white suit.

They need to make
Stick
Punisher
Electra

Make classic Electra too as an exclusive

My sister and her husband started a YouTube channel reviewing Pops and other nerdy stuff. :lol:
Can you guys check it out and leave some feedback for me to tell them? They have two or three videos up and will put up a Xbox One S video this week. Thanks fam!

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCwPKSXO7CVVWTAwT6WqY_dw
Here's a channel link, sorry I don't know how to embed the videos. :smh:

I'm a old school dbz fan, wasn't feeling the first beerus movie. is the show better now? or the Ressurrection F movie any good?

i liked his advisor/secretary dude. he was a beast in the movie.

just give me a Majin Vegeta, Saiyanman, 6 in Brolly. .Jeneba, Gogeta/vegito, 6 inch ape
nappa, ginu force in their poses.

long hair wolf post yamcha. 6 inch wrapped up Shenron, pervert glasses master roshi sitting on turtle.

Super saiyan trunks (cuz reg trunks looks whack)

STOP PLAYING WITH US FUNKO.

keep the toonami pops coming. I'd ask for gundam, but i use to collect their model kits which is much better.

Back
Top Bottom