FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

word. they gotta do more super saiyan pops. I already pre-ordered the Resurrection F Vegeta, but i hope its SSB and not regular form.

Walgreens has 24 hours to get back to me about shipping for GG or ima lose it. Seeing all these post on fb talk about having shipping confirmation.

Last edited:
Walgreens has 24 hours to get back to me about shipping for GG or ima lose it. Seeing all these post on fb talk about having shipping confirmation.
Hit them on the Walgreens Customer Service Chat...I'm on there now.

Last edited:
Man Walgreens is about to screw me over:

Jessica B:

I apologize about the wait! I am checking on that for you.

Me:

Okay

Jessica B:

I am showing the order is still in submitted status.

Me:

Okay.  I thought it was supposed to be shipped out today...Is there's a reason why it's still in Submitted status

Jessica B:

That item is now not available and out of stock so it may be they are checking to see if they have anymore of those as they are first come first serve so they are sent out in order as the orders were placed.

Jessica B:

If they did run out before getting your order then you will be refunded and the order will be cancelled.

Me:

What in the world...It was a preorder that was confirmed.

Jessica B:

I apologize even when you preorder we only received so many from the manufacturer so they are sent out in the order they are placed.

Me:

WOW......So I'm out of a product possibly.  

Last edited:
Damn, sorry, y'all. I should have ordered more GGs off of PC or FP. That's why I didn't wanna mess with Walgreens, had a feeling they couldn't handle the SDCC hype :smh:

I got the gasoline and matches ready. I wonder if i can hit all 3 walgreens before im caught :nerd:

Wow. I guess I'm in the same boat as y'all. I still haven't received any type of shipping confirmation from Walgreens; only the initial order confirmation.

Frenchie and bullseye COPPED.

Damn I might get an extra frenchie and paint him black....lol

No pug tho?

Thank God I ordered a GG from FPI, mine is in route. I hope you guys get yours Walgreens is the worst :smh:

I'm telling ya, Walgreens is scum at its finest...wouldn't be surprised if all the people that got them are employees....

:x

Went to wal mart for the last time today. I'm convinced none in my area are getting them lol. Almost had to punt those stupid marvel and ghostbusters pops taunting me in the aisle.

Damn why didn't I cop of PC or FB. I'm pissed at myself. Walgreens done screwed me it seems!! I knew it was too good to be true.

My mag the mighty finally came this weekend. Box is damaged AF but oh well. I'm OOBing him anyway

Back
Top Bottom