FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Lucky. I missed out on the preorder. Just hoping GS has some non preorders available. 

Tried to tell people. Called 3 GS around my area all of them got pre-ordered ones only no extras.

With the delay I feel even with the restock later these won't be readily available. Good for me cuz then the stock I'm sitting on will go up. :smokin

Also going back to the error, I may be wrong. I found this pic of the movie and he does have Wolf emblem along with the armor/shiny costume.

View media item 2119728

But i don't know what the helmet looked like. Found the movie online and watching it so i'll post results later lol

Last edited:
Tried to tell people. Called 3 GS around my area all of them got pre-ordered ones only no extras.

With the delay I feel even with the restock later these won't be readily available. Good for me cuz then the stock I'm sitting on will go up. :smokin

Also going back to the error, I may be wrong. I found this pic of the movie and he does have Wolf emblem along with the armor/shiny costume. But i don't know what the helmet looked like. Found the movie online and watching it so i'll post results later lol
Yeah in the movie, the helmet stays the same, but the logo changes to a wolf when they get ninja powers.

My gamester said they have a surplus of metallic blue rangers, they said other stores will get a ton in soon and numbers are just like all their other GS exclusives....

I was just in my gamestop and asked about the blue ranger and I was told theyd have a decent amount at the store even after preorders

I would take those responses from GS with a grain of salt since its been documented the EEs are clueless when it comes to pops 98% of the time. Just last week most gamestops were saying they have no idea when they're getting the Blue ranger now they're gonna have surplus'?

View media item 2119743

Last edited:
Any of y'all NT fam that's on a FB Funko group, see if someone what to work a deal for Renly Baratheon...

White DD GITD for grabs for it

Called 3 GS around my area all of them got pre-ordered ones only no extras.

I would take those responses from GS with a grain of salt since its been documented the EEs are clueless when it comes to pops 98% of the time. Just last week most gamestops were saying they have no idea when they're getting the Blue ranger now they're gonna have surplus'?

I think you should do the same then
laugh.gif
I know a decent amount of them know their info(at least from the ones Ive spoken to). We get it, you want them to be valuable to make your bread and that great. No need to hype them up and act like they wont be all that available. This isnt the first exclusive they have had. 

Any of y'all NT fam that's on a FB Funko group, see if someone what to work a deal for Renly Baratheon...

White DD GITD for grabs for it
Its crazy which Pops go up in price like that. His crown looks really cool :nerd:

Just called my game stop, blue rangers are in and sitting, he's holding one for me to pick up tomm

My gamestop got no pre orders for it
Damn, he looks dope. I wish there was a spray paint or something that you could just throw on and make a Pop metallic.

there's a glossy acrillic paint that some use,
You should private message FUNKO boss she'll tell you, :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
there's a glossy acrillic paint that some use,
You should private message FUNKO boss she'll tell you, :rofl: :rofl:
I hate you :stoneface:

"Keep sharing that Funko love! Holla Lata!"

She gon' give me cavities with that super sweet attitude :x

I'm glad those power rangers are not limited and anyone can buy it. Can't get down with the resale on pops though

I'm glad those power rangers are not limited and anyone can buy it. Can't get down with the resale on pops though
They are up on eBay between 30-45ish and not all have released them. The price will go down. A key to Pop collecting is to have patience. Lots of it lol

Come secret Santa time I hope I get Tdogg, you best believe I'm hitting up FunkoBoss for a custom headless Stannis. :pimp:

When these "beanie babies" bubble pop it'll be 5 bucks :D

I hear Tdogg is getting a Jon Snow for Xmas no matter who gets him :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom