FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

The Blue Rangers are hitting on eBay right now I don't why y'all hating. Sell now and get your shine on djlunchbox djlunchbox

latest

No one is hating. He's just making it seem like they won't available if you didn't pre-order which isn't really the case. His plan isn't to sell them right now either

Last edited:
I swear on all thats holy in this world if my secret santa gives me anything jon snow related ima have a televised burning of his entire gift on youtube.

Ill make sure I get peru...since hes sliding his a whole collection to the comuc shop he may as well bless his SS :nerd:

He's right though. He just needs to sell now.

Filtered by "sold" and "end date: recent first"
People in this thread found them without preordering...they just don't have a concrete release date and it seems like they are slowly coming out.

I'm all for you dudes making money but his strategy is different than yours. You flip ASAP and his is to hold on to them.

Ok I don't know why y'all giving me all this shade on these ranger pops and I don't know if this is a Cali thing but here's what i know. I just got off the phone with the 7th GameStop in the surrounding area of my gfs house and they only have enough pops for preorders. And to top it off apparently a new rule was instilled like 2 weeks ago where there is to be a limit of 2 per person for pre-orders

And the reason i called so many GameStops is because I got the shaft. Apparently my GameStop got shorted 3 pops, so because of that and the new rule I was only allowed to purchase 2 pops :x :smh: they said I could keep them on preorder or cancel. I'm like why wasn't I told this in the morning. Safe to say I'll be calling the manager tomorrow.

And these are the jankiest paint jobs I've ever seen.

View media item 2119873
View media item 2119875
View media item 2119881
People in this thread found them without preordering...they just don't have a concrete release date and it seems like they are slowly coming out.

I'm all for you dudes making money but his strategy is different than yours. You flip ASAP and his is to hold on to them.

I smell you on this and like I said maybe it's a Cali thing but there ain't no extras out here man.

And yeah I'm playing the loooong game. At worst I'll make my initial investment back. But at best I'll flourish. Maybe the funko bubble will burst but I'd rather take a chance and sit on it and wait than wonder why I didn't. Like I said these will come and go but the power or MMPR will shine.

Last edited:
Looks like that Clark Kent might be dropping on PC soon, look out, y'all [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Do want that pop but PCs shipping and handling though... smh.

I try and go through Amazom as much as possible. Free shipping for the win.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, PC is a last resort. I hate ordering just one Pop [emoji]128530[/emoji]

That's how they get you. You don't want to just order 1 thing so you order more than you wanted to make the shipping worth it :lol:

Ok I don't know why y'all giving me all this shade on these ranger pops and I don't know if this is a Cali thing but here's what i know. I just got off the phone with the 7th GameStop in the surrounding area of my gfs house and they only have enough pops for preorders. And to top it off apparently a new rule was instilled like 2 weeks ago where there is to be a limit of 2 per person for pre-orders

And the reason i called so many GameStops is because I got the shaft. Apparently my GameStop got shorted 3 pops, so because of that and the new rule I was only allowed to purchase 2 pops :x :smh: they said I could keep them on preorder or cancel. I'm like why wasn't I told this in the morning. Safe to say I'll be calling the manager tomorrow.

And these are the jankiest paint jobs I've ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom