FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

roll.gif
roll.gif
, I advise any new person who comes in here to turn back as quick as you can. Don't put yourself thru this

I'm so sick that I keep on striking out on that joker. Legit bout to cave in, sick of going to Walmart every day before and after work

Lol naw dude I was at the Santa Clarita ones. I live in SFV

So I seen this pic on Reddit last night

Come to find out its in escondido, ca aka San Diego area. Bet the homie lives there. I call the store but the lady ain't een tryin to help talkin about no holds. So I text my boy who live there like 630 in the am. He gets back to me an hour later says the spot is 10 mins from the crib. He mobs over. Grabs me the weight and leaves. As he's leaving he text me some dude really ran up to him and asked him if there were any left. My boy said that after what he scooped up there were still like 6+ left however there were no more Harleens

Anyway drove around all morning and came up short but the outta town connect held me down

Pretty much all spoken for by my admins of my group. However I know a Walmart that has them in the back on a pallet but because of a contract they can't put them out yet and there's no actual date. But I'll keep checking it daily.
Man let me know if you get some extras. I just need 1 of each! 

Anyone here have the bcw pop protectors? They are cheaper and thinner than the thick plastic ones. But I'm wondering if they still protect 

I actually had one of my Jokers come in one and didn't pay anything extra. I like it but if I were to accidentally step on it lightly it would dent. Not like the hard shells.

Protect from light stuff though. Bumps and such.

I actually had one of my Jokers come in one and didn't pay anything extra. I like it but if I were to accidentally step on it lightly it would dent. Not like the hard shells.

Protect from light stuff though. Bumps and such.
that's what I was thinking but $10 per hard shell protector is a little pricey for me

Anyone here have the bcw pop protectors? They are cheaper and thinner than the thick plastic ones. But I'm wondering if they still protect 
Dont know about those but HT has them. Good to buy them when Hot Cash is here. Not sure when the next one is though

Is the blue Goku still available in your Hot Topic's? I know its available online, but don't want to pay shipping.

Back
Top Bottom