FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Who would want a Pop of this guy?

billy-yost-blue-ranger.jpg
LOL...I thought the same thing, it's only cool because the pop is metallic

deadpool and batman

i ordered

mag the mighty, deadpool, batman x2 , malcom merlyn, bb-8, grodd, blue goku
update so hot topic sent me a return label to send the order back to them and they reordered the  my original order for me with overnight shipping, but since they're sold out on mag the mighty, grodd, and malcolm merlyn they had to refund me on those 3 

Picked up my teens Titans today and star fire as flash is heavier that the other 2. Wonder if it's because of her hair. Now waiting for the other 2 to drop to complete the set

Preordered the power rangers from GameStop. But haven't had a call from them. Is that normal? Just wondering since I see people posting them in hand.

Just called mine and they still haven't came in
somehow my paypal cancel my order... i check the card attach to it, its still active....i been on the phone with gamester for 1 hour+  and they can't compensate me for the item i preorder and the time i wasted.. I'm pissed

What's going on with walgreens, I checked my PayPal and the transactions is no longer there and I never got an conformation email from walgreens either. I'll be pissed if I don't get GG!!

What's going on with walgreens, I checked my PayPal and the transactions is no longer there and I never got an conformation email from walgreens either. I'll be pissed if I don't get GG!!

i haven't been charged or no email yet :smh:

Did anyone need a mag the mighty. I completely forgot about the hbo order so i have an extra. Going to keep one to custom

I also have an extra dr. Strange. It turns out idont like how he looks. I cant stand cumberbatchs face.

Last edited:
i haven't been charged or no email yet :smh:

Did anyone need a mag the mighty. I completely forgot about the hbo order so i have an extra. Going to keep one to custom

I also have an extra dr. Strange. It turns out idont like how he looks. I cant stand cumberbatchs face.

Did you have a pending transaction with wagrees on your paypal. I did now that's gone.

I wasnt greedy and only ordered one. There will be hell to pay if i dont get mine but people who ordered 3. Or more (separate cc) get theirs

Back
Top Bottom