FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

they indicated only online and no more in Stock coming back Sucks....
The more i look at the year one box more it pissee ne off. I want 6 inch hulk dammit

Wait, so if I ordered through Walgreens and got a confirmation, it's not going through :nerd:

Wait, so if I ordered through Walgreens and got a confirmation, it's not going through :nerd:

Well if you got charged and a confirmation email you should be ok.

TDogg was referring to a possible re-up on the store.

I have a feeling that quite a number of non-numbered exclusives will make their way to the Funko Shop. MAYBE even some numbered joints.

When did they list ECCC leftovers? Like 2 weeks later? And those were numbered pieces too.

Well if you got charged and a confirmation email you should be ok.

TDogg was referring to a possible re-up on the store.

I have a feeling that quite a number of non-numbered exclusives will make their way to the Funko Shop. MAYBE even some numbered joints.

When did they list ECCC leftovers? Like 2 weeks later? And those were numbered pieces too.

I see. Thank you sir.

woooow hot topic really sent me someone else order instead of mine :x dude is probably gonna keep it since I order 8 pops and he ordered 2

woooow hot topic really sent me someone else order instead of mine
sick.gif
dude is probably gonna keep it since I order 8 pops and he ordered 2
damn man. what did you order and what did you get?

is the blue metallic ranger available at gamestop without preorder :nerd:

Probably not. In normal circumstances I would say yes but deaing with the fact that this has been the first pop I've heard of selling out at GS and delays in products, most stores may only get enough to fill pre-orders.

Maybe if Funko is doing what I said and correcting the error in a new batch you'll see some more in the fall when they've been pushed back too. But with some people saying they've gotten flat out cancellation emails from GS i wouldn't hold my breath to cop in store if new stock becomes available.

deadpool and batman

i ordered

mag the mighty, deadpool, batman x2 , malcom merlyn, bb-8, grodd, blue goku
Damn, fam. Well, if you want a Mag with a dent on the back, I got you for retail plus shipping. :smh: @ HT, they better resolve that for you.

Back
Top Bottom