FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Hobgoblin might be the first pop I pay over $30 for. I don't suppose I could trade a SDCC green goblin plus the regular goblin for him? I got lots of stuff to trade, trying to get most of the spidey villains I want.

Got anti-venom, black suit spidey, SDCC GG, regular GG and an FYE civil war two pack. Probably gonna see if I can sling a trade before I break the bank on hobgoblin
He's going for 100 on the bay already. He may go down a little as more of the boxes get delivered.

Yeah I know he's going for Juan hunnit. I just personall have never spent more than $30 on a pop. I'm just gonna let people undercut themselves and strike while the iron is hot. Would rather trade than cop tbh tho

Hobgoblin might be the first pop I pay over $30 for. I don't suppose I could trade a SDCC green goblin plus the regular goblin for him? I got lots of stuff to trade, trying to get most of the spidey villains I want.

Got anti-venom, black suit spidey, SDCC GG, regular GG and an FYE civil war two pack. Probably gonna see if I can sling a trade before I break the bank on hobgoblin

Me and you both, lol
Most I paid is 35 OOB CM Punk, need that hob goblin. Got carnage, venom, anti, electro, doc oc, GG, and GG glider. I'm hoping we get something sick for the spidey box, soooooo many dope villians.

I wanted to go this year but I heard last year was like a scene from the Purge. I'm too washed to be diving and fighting over a damn toy |I

Last edited:
Y'all rich lol. I'm waiting till hot cash, gonna buy like 4 or 5 pop stacks for my pops that actually have some value in case I want to sell

If anyone is interested in the Indiana Jones SDCC pop, hit me up before I list it on ebay. Will let go of it for what I paid for... 

If anyone is interested in the Indiana Jones SDCC pop, hit me up before I list it on ebay. Will let go of it for what I paid for... 

Dammit too slow.

In other news I did a quick search of the hashtag #blueranger last night on IG and saw a variety of people getting mail calls for their GS metallic pop. Looks beautiful. However I did notice something. I knew this had come up on the early pics of it and thought maybe it was a graphical error but it seems to be a production error as well. the metallic's emblem is a Tiger instead of a Triceratops.

Now I know the blue ranger got wolf powers but it wasn't till they were ninja rangers. I think maybe Funko made like maybe half the orders and sent them to GS which is how they are fulfilling orders but decided to recall them to fix the error hence why orders delayed until the fall?

I hope thats the case but I also hope my initial pre-order is filled as well as my delayed second order and I get both the error and corrected pops.

That's just a hypothesis I could be wrong tho.

Metallic blue ranger is all hype. I was in Hot Topic last night and every other ranger was sold out except blue. :rofl:

Metallic blue ranger is all hype. I was in Hot Topic last night and every other ranger was sold out except blue. :rofl:

Who would want a Pop of this guy?

billy-yost-blue-ranger.jpg

All I wanted was the green ranger.
Pre-ordered it the SECOND it was available.

All i need is a dragonzord and a green ranger with the dragonzord flute.

Back
Top Bottom