FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Recent purchases/trades. Shout out to @maxdunker for the Star-Lord. Got here quick and in great shape. Thanks as well to @yvespo3 for the teen titans, this guy is great. He gave me a PHENOMENAL deal even though I got turned around on some things and I can't thank him enough. The four on the left were a steal from ToyMatrix, which they may still have. Chase Freddy came through a deal for bloody Brienne of Tarth and although my GOT collection will never be the same, I'm happy. If I forgot anyone I traded or bought off let me know please, I'll make sure to shout you out.

View media item 2115873

Last edited:
Sold most of my GoT pops long time ago, only got Tyrion, Dany and Jon. :lol: Crazy how much Headless Ned is going now, I had two at some point and regret selling it. :smh:

View media item 2115860
Edit.
Damn, forgot I have Renly, GITD WW, and some others stashed somewhere. :lol: Time to move em

I'll take that scarred Tyrion and GITD White Walker off your hands. PM me.

Haha lol naw. Not unless its going to offset the 140 i paid for the box :nerd: .....

Plus it may actually make having morbius cool now that the spidey collection is getting a bit deeper

Anybody know if the winners for the Conan POP sweepstakes got notified or what?

I can't find anywhere that's followed up.

^ sit on it for a while and I bet the price will go waaaay up. Already see them being sold for the price of the entire box. I regret not copping. Such a good looking Pop. I wanna see detailed shots of the glider.

^ sit on it for a while and I bet the price will go waaaay up. Already see them being sold for the price of the entire box. I regret not copping. Such a good looking Pop. I wanna see detailed shots of the glider.
Im glad my collection is humble. Because if i had a pop going for 300+ id sell in a heart beat

Caved in and copped a Guan Yu Stan Lee. I'm officially done with SDCC.

Blue gamma Duck Dodgers, SDCC Indy, Guan Yu Stan Lee, GG w/ glider, Dug w/ cone, Marcus w/ gold lancer, Brak, and Zorak coming in next week. Plus picking up Astro Boy, Kobe, and Beerus on the weekend from my bro, props for doing all the legwork at SDCC @BigPat630 :smokin

See y'all for NYCC 0]

Anyone need a Mag? Just gonna return it if not.

Last edited:
speaking of this guy....lets get some Chappelle's Show pops...
laugh.gif

Off the top of my head...

Prince
Clayton Bigsby
Charlie Murphy
Samuel Jackson
Tyrone Biggums
Player Haters Ball 3 Pack

A bonus...
Thurgood Jenkins and Sir Smokes A Lot

I hope Funko makes a Fresh Prince Of Bel Air line with Carlton doing his dance

Also I think some of my Pops are going on the chopping block :nerd: nothing great but a few

Hobgoblin might be the first pop I pay over $30 for. I don't suppose I could trade a SDCC green goblin plus the regular goblin for him? I got lots of stuff to trade, trying to get most of the spidey villains I want.

Got anti-venom, black suit spidey, SDCC GG, regular GG and an FYE civil war two pack. Probably gonna see if I can sling a trade before I break the bank on hobgoblin

Back
Top Bottom