FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

POPs I'd love to see:

Movies

Do the Right Thing-Mookie, Raheem, Sal, and Buggin Out

Lost Boys-Michael, Sam, Frog Bros, and David

Blade Runner-Deckard

The Thing-any

Anchorman

TV

Miami Vice-several Tubbs and Crockett outfit variations

Knight Rider

The Office-Prison Mike is a must

V

Lost

Music

De La Soul

ATCQ

The Smiths(wishful thinking)

Robert Smith(Cure)

More Beatles

Beasties

I'd also like to see more MOTU, G1 Transformers, and GIJoe

I'm going to just leave this out here...

Green Goblin GITD GG + DD WGITD for a trade of Renly Baratheon PoP

Pass the word out. Rather deal with NT fam

Anybody wants to trade ??? :lol:

Missed out on a deal for first avengers Thor and dark world Thor for $40.... All because it had no plastic insert. Who the hell am I smh. By the time I realized I'm bugging it was sold

Missed out on a deal for first avengers Thor and dark world Thor for $40.... All because it had no plastic insert. Who the hell am I smh. By the time I realized I'm bugging it was sold

Man I could of gave you some inserts :lol:

Wait a damn minute! When did Hot Topic change their ship-in-store policy..

It's now $5 to ship it to the store

They'll lose some business from that. Rather than going in to pick it up, and then possibly do shopping when you go in, easier to just ship it to your house.
It needs to be 20(before tax) for it to be free ship to store. Last time I got two pops sent to the store and it was 2 dollars. I don't trust them sending it to the house since I've seen the horror stories

giphy.gif

View media item 2115812View media item 2115816View media item 2115817 View media item 2115819*Freddy Funko Night King not pictured

Big thanks to tdogg2k tdogg2k , Grine Grine , my Secret Santa, and anyone else who helped me complete the first 48 of my GoT collection! Maybe I will have all the variants one day but I'm done for now :smile:

Did not know that. Thats a game changer :smh:

Yeah, now I'm never sending it to a store after tonight, because it used to be a hassle to come pick it up even though it was a 5 minute drive, but at least it was free.

I ended up just ordering 2 Bret Hart's (One for me, One for a friend), luckily I had a $5 Hot Topic Reward

Last edited:
giphy.gif

View media item 2115812View media item 2115816View media item 2115817 View media item 2115819*Freddy Funko Night King not pictured

Big thanks to tdogg2k tdogg2k , Grine Grine , my Secret Santa, and anyone else who helped me complete the first 48 of my GoT collection! Maybe I will have all the variants one day but I'm done for now :smile:

Very impressive bro. That's my goal as well. Cop the set, then dip out. BTW did you order your MAG from HT? I still haven't got mine.......

Nice. I'm gonna be extremely pissed off of my order gets canceled. I saw about 12 of them in store later that day that I could have easily swooped.

POPs I'd love to see:

Movies

Lost Boys-Michael, Sam, Frog Bros, and David
Blade Runner-Deckard

TV
Miami Vice-several Tubbs and Crockett outfit variations
V

Music
De La Soul
ATCQ
The Smiths(wishful thinking)
Robert Smith(Cure)

Yes!!! A morrissey pop would be awesome.

Sold most of my GoT pops long time ago, only got Tyrion, Dany and Jon. :lol: Crazy how much Headless Ned is going now, I had two at some point and regret selling it. :smh:

View media item 2115860
Edit.
Damn, forgot I have Renly, GITD WW, and some others stashed somewhere. :lol: Time to move em

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom